Chapter 1 meet the plastics

I got name from mean girls lmao

SHUICHIS POV-
It was like another other morning, I wake up brush my teeth eat breakfast with my uncle and head to my best friend Kaedes house to pick her up and walk her to school. When I met up with Kaede and we started walking we happened to be passed by the most popular group in our school passing by us in their expensive convertible. The plastics as Kaede calls them, one of them is her girlfriend Miu who was in the passenger seat, in two of the seats in the back were Byakuya Togami and Nagito Komaeda. Both students are incredibly rich and while Miu is average she mainly gets her popularity from her looks and..... sexual antics. I'm not sure how Kaede can deal with her but I support their relationship all the way she is my best friend. The person in the drivers seat is the worst of of them all, Kokichi oma, both of his parents are lawyers and he is loaded , not more then Togami senpai but still incred rich. While I live in an apartment complex he lives in a mansion, and hes completely spoiled too.  When he saw us walking he pulled over and slowed down to an almost complete stop.

"HEY TITLESS WANT A RIDE?" Miu screamed at her girlfriend. I looked over at Kaede and she was blushing hard, she was about to respond when Kokichi spoke up.

"Miu don't be a little bitchlet, she's walking with someone at least offer a ride to the both of them." Kokichi scowled.

"B-b-bitchlet???" Miu said cringing.

"If you would like a ride I can always sit in the trunk trash like me doesn't deserve a real seat anyway." Nagito-senpai cheerfully said while degrading himself. Kaede looked up to me and I nodded while Miu instructed Nagito to open the door to let us in, we sat in the middle between the two rich kids while Kokichi sped off again.

It was shockingly quite till Miu connected her phone to the car and started blasting CPR by cupcakke. Miu and Kokichi were loudly singing along to the very inappropriate song while Kaede was laughing sweetly and Nagito and Byakuya were somehow having a civilized conversation. They made their way to a starbucks drive through kokichi got an incredibly sugary caramel frappe chino (how do u spell lmao) Miu got the pink drink along with Kaede, while Nagito, Byakuya and I all got a medium dark roast coffee. They then drove off to school, this time blasting WAP while Kokichi was cussing out other drivers on the road. Once they arrived at school Miu said goodbye to Kaede and we went our separate ways to meet up with our different friends. Kaito and Maki then walked up to us.

"Did I just see you guys getting out of Kokichi Omas car????" Kaito screamed.

"Oh uh yea since Kaedes dating Miu they offered us a ride heh." I said awkwardly knowing how much Kaito and Maki hate Kokichi.

"I'm so sorry you had to deal with him Shuichi, he must of been such a pain in the ass." Maki stated I was about to argue back but then I heard the warning bell ring so we all headed to class.

Kokichis POV-
Mius new girlfriend is honestly really nice but I don't know how I feel about the emo kid, he seemed like he was judging me. I mean I'm obviously used to that but in my own car is just plain rude. Right now I'm in the any gender   bathroom with Miu doing our makeup and I heard the final bell for class to start go off, but of course we don't care, we have a reputation to keep.

"Ayo Cock-itchy you got any shit you gotta cover up today cause we are gonna be later then usual." Miu said, only Miu and Nagito know about my shitty family, they do the basic abuse shit it's not something I like to talk about.

"Depends, do we have gym today?" I ask.

"Nah don't think so." She responded.

"K then yea i'm all good." I say as I start to head out the door.

"HEY WAIT UP YA CUNT!" She yells out to me.

"Not my fault your a slow little whore!" I yell back from the hallway, I got a dirty look from a teacher but I just glared back at them, they wouldn't dare report me to my parents if they want to keep their job.

"I finally caught up to ya, ya little shithead!" Miu says as she appears at my side.

"Yea whatever just get into the classroom already we're late." I say in a fake annoyed tone. Miu roles her eyes at me and scoffs out.

" We are always late." As she walked into the room with me following her, the teacher gave us a dirty look but I gave her a glare to shut her up. If you can't tell I'm quite powerful in this school.

Once most of our classes were over Miu and I headed to lunch she went to go sit with her girlfriend while I sat at our usual table. At the table was Nagito, Byakuya, Rantaro, Celeste, Hiyoko, and Hajime. Hajime is dating Nagito so that's one of the only reasons he's in this group. I sat down at the table and started messing around with Hiyoko cause she's one of the only people who have the same amount of BS to put out into the world.  Around halfway through lunch Miu came over and her fatass dragged me away to her table saying something about needing my help.

Once we arrived at her table I saw Maki and Kaito both give me glares, they were never my biggest fans in middle school they used to bully me too, till I got popular.

"Bitchlet, why am I over here?" I scoffed at her "I was having a very interesting lunch, Byakuya was just about to punch Nagito in the face, if I miss that I'm going to be pissed."

"Oh chill out you stupid cunt, I just wanted to ask if we could host Kaedes birthday party at your stupid big ass house." Miu said.

"Hm? Oh yea sure I guess, my parents tooooootttallllyyyyy won't mind!" I said in a fake cheerful tone. Miu gave me a little glance to see if I was lying, I was but who cares.

"REALLY THANKS OMA!" Kaede screamed bursting my ear drums and running up to hug me. When she did she squeezed my torso, where some bruises are.

I yelped.

They all stared.

Mius eyes widened.

Oops.