chapter something idk i fogot i think 5

Kokichi POV-
Once I picked up Nagito at his house and we headed back on the way to school.

"Awe you guys got coffee without me? Guess I really am just a burden." Nagito says somehow happily.
"I guess you can have a donut hole..." Mius says sarcastically and throws the donut at his face, which he graciously accepts.

Once we all get to the school Miu and i go to our bathroom and the other two go off to probably get to their classes. Once Miu and I are in the bathroom the bitch stomps right over to me almost causing an earthquake in the process.

"Alright bitch eat." she says as she throws the donut box at my face. I glare at her but eat one anyway, I was getting kinda hungry. Miu looks satisfied and does her makeup and once shes done we head to class. Todays friday so its Kaedes party, my parents will be out till next tuesday for some dumb buissness shit so I have the whole house to myself.

The first few classed go by quick since I cheifed my cart all morning, and soon its lunch. I go to sit at my usual table and sit next to Rantaro. I guess Shuichis little evil friends arent here today so he and Kaede joined our table.

•Hey Kaede happy birthday!" I say loudly and cheerfully." So who all is coming to her party tonight, its at my house and I got the whole place for just me till tuesday!"Everyone at the table agreed to coming, but Kaede said Maki and Kaido would too, but oh well! The weed is making me kinda tired so I lay my head down on the table.

"Hey Kokichi you good man?" I hear Rantaro ask so I just look up at him and giggle."Youre high as shit arent you?" He asks. I see Shuichi looked shocked to know Im high, but who gives a shit about the emos opinion. I look at Rantaro and laugh again as Miu hits me.

"YOU ASSHOLE! Yoy had shit and didn't lemme hit?" Miu bitches.

"Thought you stopped smoking at school babe?" Kaede says glaring at her as I giggle once more.

"Oh uh- yeah of course I did. I was just joking you know?!?" She says panickly to her girlfriend.

"Youre so full of shit Miu!" I yell put and laugh unable to stop. Miu glares at me so I stop talking about it and just start talking to Rantaro.

After lunch I had my only class with Shuichi, I decided to sit next to him since we have been talking alot today.

"Hey Kokichi.." Shuichi says shyly as the teacher is playing some stupid video.

"Hm whats up Shumai?" He blushed at the nickname I called him but keeps talking.

"I uh- just didn't know you smoked. Didn't see you as the type." He stutters awkwardly.

"Yeah I do it alot, im pretty much always high at this point." I say nonchalantly, teens smoking these days really is the seen as much of a problem.

"Its more then that though isnt it? I know you stole coke or something from Mius dad."Wow. Ok. So forgot about that, I literally have coke at home! Tonights party wont be so bad after all.

-----
The end of school comes by quick and I drive Miu to Kaedes so they can get ready. Once I get home I decide to talk to the maids.

"Kirumi, summon the rests of the maids and buttlers please." I ask her, shes the only person I treat with real respect, since she is the only one who does so to me.

"Of course sir." She says as she promptly leaves.
Once all of the maids and buttlers are here I tell them they are dismissed till tomorrow night since I will be having company. They all know not to tell my parents of Kirumi would have their heads.

Everybody is gone by 4 so I have the place fully to myself, its so empty here but I try not to think about it. I get out my suply of liquor that I keep hidden from my parents, though not like they would care. I put the liquor on the table woth little red solo cups and get out a big bowl. I fill the bowl with hawaiian punch, sprite, pink whitney and glitter. I know for a fact Kaede likes pink. I pit a ladel in it and wait for the first few people to show up and help me prepare.

SHUICHI POV

Wow. This is Kokichis house? Its huge.

"Pft of couse this little brat lives in a mansion." Kaido snarleds.

"Only good thing about this rat is hes helping Kaede, so we have to be civil Kaito." Maki says with anger clear in her voice as well. I dont say anything, even though I feel I should, Kokichi really isnt that bad, but Im sure that if I said that Maki would stab me. This party wont be fun.

AUTHORS NOTE
hey so lowk left this fandom but lovedddd the idea for the fanfic so i had to keep writing it. Its barely had any reads but I hope it gets more! I know it can be dark or unlike the characters in some scenes but thats cause tbg dont remember their personalities that well since i left the fandom a few years back. but if ur reading this i love you and send my love for actually reading this shit. xoxo luv u cunts!😍