[ And my CDs? ]

A tall man is dancing behind the counter of an old record store. Headphones on with the happy tune of a jazz song slipping from it from and breaking the silence the record store was previously drowned in.

It was a two-floor building; the ground floor was filled half with old CD's and vinyls, the other half was a small library college students (and sometimes some high-schoolers in love with the owner) visited after school, to finish homework or just kill some time.

Though, nobody visited the first floor, it being the second hideout for one of the greatest hackers in the downworlds: V, leader of the Intelligence Force from Bangtan Sonyeondan.

It was Sunday, wich means the store was closed for costumers, he only came here to clean up some vinyls or computer screens. But something outside the store, across the street caught the owners attention.

A white van parked since forty-five minutes ago. No signs of movement, so it means it was abandoned or someone was working inside it. Their Association never uses that kind of transportation, it being too evident that the 'bad guys' are planning on something. But it seems not to worry the person inside the van.

His phone snaps him from thoughts.

— V here.
— There's a meeting tomorrow at 2300.
 Got it. See you tomorrow, boss.
— One more thing. Be aware of your surroundings, someone attacked JK's Gym.

V's eyes open wide. Then the van in front of him could really be the bad guys' belongings.

— I'm seeing a white van in front of my store, since 45 minutes ago.
No movements?
— No movements.
Then they might not want to hurt you
 They... what?
Leave the store now.
— I'm not... Wait and all our work?
 Remote wipe. I will ask Suga for help.
 And my CD's?!
Taehyung. There's no time for this, your life might be in danger. Go pick that Lady Gaga CD and leave the fucking store. NOW.

V is a free soul, but it takes his name to be said by their leader, to become the excellent executive he is.

— But you'll pick me up from the cafe at the end of the street.
I'll personally pick you up from the dark side of the moon if necessary, just leave the store now.

The owner nods even though the man in the other side of the call can't see it, but walks to the left of the store and picks his favorite Lady Gaga CD, her debut album.

Talk to me.
— I just picked the CD and now I'm walking towards the doors.
Let the store opened, as if you were to go back there. Eyes forward, don't let anyone get too close to you.

Why is the boss so worried? Because V is the technology master, not the melee combat master. He can only defend himself with guns and knives, but it is well known that V hates carrying those heavy things around, thus he's vulnerable and unarmed right now.

— Got it~ Got it~
— I can see you're entering the cafe.
— I am indeed! Those trackers I made work perfectly, don't they?!

The enthusiasm dies down the second after a loud explosion resonates throughout the street, even shaking the windows of the cafeteria.

— Are you okay?
— Yeah... My store might not be.
— I'm picking you up now.

It took the boss five minutes to arrive to the cafe, he's parked outside and V made the short walk towards the car, offering the man in the driver's seat a black coffee.

— Thanks for coming. — The owner of the now burned up store says and the driver only nods — The computers...

— I told Suga to blow the place the second after the first explosion. Police will appear there and we can't let them get any evidence nor catch us, right?
— Right.

As the car drives towards the west, firefighters and police cars drive towards the eastward, to check on the record store's tragedy. V watches everything from the tinted window.

— We'll get you a bigger store, meanwhile you'll work in the HQ.