[ Don't ruin it ]

— We won't move a fucking finger until you tell me what the hell are you doing.

RM is standing in front of Alpha, challenging eyes glaring at her but she kept that nonchalant look.

RM paid Alpha a surprise visit, none of the others knew about this. He caught Alpha by surprise on one of those laboral days in the Law Firm.

Alpha's A team, almost as destiny, wasn't there with her. Whether normal jobs or real mafia tasks, they were all busy, leaving this woman all alone with Namjoon in her office.

— What am I doing? — She raises an eyebrow.

— Your text said "6th street, Center of Seoul. Send two of your best men in formal clothes"! WHAT THE FUCKING HELL DOES THAT EVEN MEAN?! Did you really think I'd just send you my men for you to use them as what?! Test rats?! Human shields?!

— Listen RM... — She slammed her hands over the desk but without raising her voice not even a little. — You shouldn't question my plans and even worse, you must not come here to yell at me.

She doesn't know about empathy so it was, of course, a wrong movement from Namjoon to come here and disobey her.

— You're mad because I don't do as you say? That's childish.

Alpha has always considered herself a mature being, even as a young girl, thus, the last comment the man gets her in a more defensive mind.

— My actions — She held the lapels of the man's black jacket tightly, to get his face threateningly close to hers. — Are not childish. — Alpha pushed him back to the chair in front of her desk — Sit the fuck down and I'll talk to you.

The rude interaction surprised RM, never imagined she would feel offended by such a word. But he didn't have enough time to think about it.

— The invitation was written in Russian, signed by the same "И". That's why it is a special opportunity for us.

She took a red envelope from one of her drawers, placing it in front of RM for him to read it himself.

— Though, it says only two official mafia members can access to it. — RM commented.
— With a companion each. — She pointed to a specific line on the card. — Of course~ People won't believe a woman rules the north so that's what I need one of your men and a woman of your choice. I'll bring Beta with me as a companion.

— Beta... the crazy dude that is on every mafia and police record? He'll be recognized immediately and the mission will fail. — RM threw the card back to the desk, resting an ankle over the opposite knee as a sign of getting to understand the point of the mission. — I'll give you two of my man and you'll give us the companions.

— I don't trust your men at all.
— I don't trust you at all, but here we are. — Low punch for her.
— Okay, I'll bring a woman with me... But you need to be one of the men in the team.
— No. I'll send J-Hope and JK.
— One is a gambling addict and the other is in the same situation as Beta. C'mon, you can do better! — She said with sarcasm.

— I'll think of it and let you know... — He stands from his seat and walked towards the door. — The day of the party.
— You better don't ruin this opportunity, RM.
— Same goes for you, Alpha.

<×>

Around 10 o'clock, when the Law Firm has officially closed, Alpha waited for a car to pick her up.

Beside her is one of the best-trained girls in her B or C team, Donna. Particularly pale and with golden-like hair, she wears a short platinum dress and a sweet smile. She's talented in hand-to-hand combat, adding angelic features makes her a good mission partner.