[ A possible challenger ]

It was Monday nighttime when Jungkook arrived to his apartment.

The meeting with his boss did not bear fruit, they have basically no information about the enemy, they lost a lot of men from the Fighting Force and the second hacker basement that belonged to V was burned down to ashes.

He plumped on his couch when one of his three cellphones buzzed. The blue one, which meant an opportunity to let go of all the accumulated stress.

A possible challenger for a fight in the local ring, 'The circle'.

Unknown Number

'Is this the Golden Boxer?'

The text itself won a small smirk from the young mafia.

'It is'
'Name and proposal'

The person texting took some minutes to type, like hesitating about their own decision.

'My name is Taurus and I
want to fight you. 1 to 1'

'What's the reward?'

'15, 000 dollars for you'
'But if I win'
'I want you to introduce
me to someone you know'

Someone he knows? Who, from all of his acquaintances, does this dude wants to meet?
Well, it doesn't matter much since Jungkook's gonna win the fight. He's always done it. That's why he doesn't even bother to ask their age, sex or the origin of the money.

'Friday night in 'The Circle' '
'We'll be the main act'
'Arrive early'

The date is settle without much problem. No conditions, no further questions and that's perfect for Alpha.

On the other side of the story, the same conversation is displayed in a computer screen. Abel typed a simple 'Got it', just as his boss said.

— I can't believe this dude just said yes without doubt

Epsilon, reading the conversation, shakes his head; he still insists he can fight the boy instead of Alpha.

— He's won all of his 29 clashes... He has the right to be so sure about this — The boss retorted

— I can fight for you, please, My Queen.

The man with pinkish hair engulfed Alpha's jacket in his fist, to make her change her mind.

— Who train the most time with me, uh, Haru? — The woman softened her eyes and voice when talking to her number two. The short of his name making the number two to shiver in place and relax his grip over her.

— Me, but still... Ugh~ Be careful or I kill him with my own hands.