[ Missing memories ]

Namjoon is not okay.

He's been walking in circles inside his (borrowed) bedroom, debating whether or not to visit Alpha's provisional bedroom and ask how she's doing with her injured thigh.

It's been a day and a half since that mission, that same night Epsilon decided it was better for her to stay in the HQ Bangtan uses, so she avoided moving too much her leg and delaying the healing process.

Since that night, Alpha hasn't come out of her room, and only her team is the one visiting her.

But worry is eating him alive, thus he is in a dilemma.

He closes his eyes while walking but after a few seconds, he bumps into something. He opened his eyes to find the lamp standing by the door. He has unconsciously walked towards the door, should he...

Now he's opening the door. Is it okay to visit his comrade?

Well, that doesn't matter anymore since he's already knocking on her door.

What? — She shouted from inside.
— I- It's me, Namjoon... Uh- Just wanted to check up on you...

The locks on the door were withdrawn, and shortly after, Alpha appeared behind the door. — Come in. — She said.

It was a simple bedroom. Just a bed with a vanity in front of it and a little nightstand, where some new bandages were. Not extravagantly dark as RM remembers Suga's piece or heavily adorned as JK's piece. The room actually doesn't give any information about her.

She sat on the mattress, back laying on the wooden head of the bed. RM took a seat on the vanity chair.

— Uhmm... I... Got worried about you. Your leg that night was washed in blood so it looked like a real bad injury. How is it? - he scratched his neck.
- Come see. - She moved to the side of the bed, starting to unroll the bandage.

Namjoon approached slowly, taking his time to drink on the image before him.

Y/N is wearing a black hoody twice her size, small gray shorts, and immediately after it, a bandage on her left thigh. She's not wearing any make-up, her face looks younger, and her dampen hair confesses Namjoon she has just come out of the shower. This look of hers makes the situation one more intimate for him.

- See? - Y/N has already taken off the bandage, showing the man the red cut held together by three stitches of blue thread. - Your Commander said it was not too deep and that three stitches would be enough to help it heal faster.

- My... Commander?
- Yes. This was a job Haruka usually does, but since... He's not here, and Seokjin-ssi had the same schooling, I thought he was the most suitable to stitch me up.
- Oh... So he saw you first before me?
- To stitch me up, yes. - She started to fold back the bandage, to cover the injury again.

- Let me. - Namjoon took the bandage in his own hands, and without Alpha's word, he started to roll the fabric around the healing wound. - There. - He carefully placed her leg over the bed, and the rest of her body followed his movement.

- Thanks. - She said as he went back to the vanity chair.
- So you're okay? - RM fidgeted with the hem of his black jacket, showing Alpha how badly he wanted to stay a little longer with her.

- Yes. Honestly, it is a burden to be dragging my leg to avoid bleeding, but it's not that bad to be in bed all day, I guess.
- Don't you feel alone?
- No. My team comes and goes every hour, so not at all. And you? How do you feel? That night must've been a pain in the ass. - She joked.

- Well, I didn't like the way your subordinate followed us, but it was quite a fun night- Well! Not if we think about your injury but the... dance was amazing.