January 23,2013

January 23,2013

Dear Maria,

I just met you this summer and over that short period of time you were one of the few people that i was comfortable to talk to about anything.

I knew it wouldn't last long but I never thought that it would end with nothing but a text message. You let me out of your life so easily it makes me wonder did you even care about me or was I just some girl you met over the internet that you know you could complain to and she wouldn't say anything but she was so fucked up inside?

How could yoou just text me and tell me that if I want you to keep my number then I should text you something back? What did you want me to say to that? Was I suppose to tell you that the only reason that we weren't talking is because you stopped texting me to go and hang out with your boyfriend? Do you even care how that made me fell?

I'm pretty sure that if i let you know what was on my mind you probably would hate me; but why should i even care about what you think anymore?

I hope you thought about what you were doing before you let me go out of your life. I wonder how you are doing now, has your boyfriend broken up with you and are you just using some other girl to talk to you and tell you it will be just fine. Does she remind you of me? Have you texted her at four in the morning to tell her that you love her and that you will always be there for her? Does it hurt you when you think that two months ago that was me and you? I hope whoever you are "bestfriends" with now will learn how you are and let go of you before it's too late.

Sincerly,

Your ex friend