April 1, 2013

Dear cousin,

I don't know why I even try anymore. It seems the closer I get to her the more we drift apart.I'm sorry that she hurt you and that you are still very upset about that. But i have had to choose between family and friends before and i won't go through that again. I tried to be friends with noth of you but it just dosent seem to work. I don't know if it was something I did or soemthing I didn't do. But I do have a question for you. What happened to "I'll always be there for you no matter what"? Did you just stop caring or did you just not care ever. I'm sorry if I ever said anything to upset you but I didn't mean to hurt you. I love you. We didn't really get along when we were younger but then we became friends and you became one of my closest friends. So maybe it was all my fault that i let you in so fast and let you become so close to me. I don't really know what you want me to do anymore. I mean we have orchestra together but we don't really see each other. We have some of the same friends but it seems like you don't want to talk to me but you still talk to them. I don't understand?

But I don't really know what else to say so I guess this is bye.

Love Your cousin