Cherry Bomb 🍒 💦

♡My Pov♡

We walked into Eddie's trailer and he immediately started rushing around cleaning the sides. "Eddie you don't need to clean up for me" I said shaking my head and laughing. Eddie looked at me blushed and said okay. "So, big question do you smoke?" Eddie asked me walking into his bedroom. I stood still waiting for him to come back, "Nope I don't. I haven't done any drugs. I was stuck in a private school for half of my life" I explained to him. Eddie looked at me curiously. "I got kicked out due to fighting and I've always wanted to try smoking" I explained to Eddie. Eddie nodded.

"Well if you want to do that you are doing it with me so I can make sure you are okay" Eddie explained to me. I grinned at him, "I mean in case if you have a bad trip or what ever" Eddie said looking away blushing. I still grinned at him but said okay. "Do you wanna watch the film in here or my bedroom?" Eddie said smirking slightly. I looked at him which made Eddie stop smirking and start babbling. "I mean nothing by that, lets just watch it in here i don't want to make you feel uncomfortable" Eddie said sighing. "No it's fine we can watch it in the bedroom besides cuddles are fun, they always lead to other stuff too" I said boldly. I was shocked that what I said even left my mouth.

Eddie looked at me shocked but he nodded his head slowly and shown me the way to his bedroom. I looked around and seen a guitar on the wall, some posters and wait, were they handcuffs? Freaky. Eddie sat on his bed and started going through the films. We decided on Friday the 13th and he grabbed a bag of weed and placed it on his bed. Eddie had gone quiet since my bold move. I had made him speechless. "Hey before you press play, I need a mirror" I said looking at Eddie. Eddie looked at me and pointed to his bathroom.

I walked out of Eddie's bedroom and into the bathroom. I looked in the mirror and noticed my lipstick fading which means it was beginning to smudge a little. I sighed and walked back into the living room of Eddie's trailer grabbing my backpack, I opened my backpack and grabbed some wipes and the cherry bomb lipstick. I then walked back into the bathroom, I grabbed a wipe and wiped the excess lipstick away and applied a new coat of Cherry bomb. I had only just noticed now how bright and eye catching this red was. The red was super sexy.

I think I know why Steve was annoyed with me this morning. Bright red lipstick, eyeliner, shorts and fishnets. I looked hot as fuck. I walked out of the bathroom putting everything back into my backpack and then opened Eddie's bedroom door. "Hey, shall we start the-" Eddie said but stopped. I looked at him confused.

♡Eddie's pov♡

Yasmin had entered the room. "Hey shall we start the-" I began to say but stopped before finishing the sentence. Yasmin looked at me confused. I looked at Yasmin, I hadn't really noticed whilst in school but everything about her was hot. Her outfit, her tucked in band tee revealing how slim she was, her shorts revealing her curves, the fishnets made her look seductive along with that red lipstick. I was super turned on but I tried to make that unnoticeable.

♡My pov♡

"Hey Eddie" I said clicking my fingers in his face. Eddie looked at me and started blushing really badly. "Wanna start this film then?" I asked him sitting next to him. Eddie nodded biting his lip nervously, he then passed me a joint. I put the joint in between my lips and asked for a lighter. Eddie leaned over to me and lit the joint up for me looking in my eyes. Was this because of my appearance?. "You may cough its normal" Eddie said to me still looking into my eyes. I nodded nervously and took a drag, I inhaled the smoke and yeah I coughed. I inhaled a couple more drags then laid down and watched the film like Eddie said.

"How are you feeling?" Eddie said halfway into the film. I looked at Eddie with a grin and he burst out laughing. "Has it hit you then Miss Harrington?" Eddie smirked. I nodded grinning. Eddie could not help but laugh even more at my reaction. "I'm feeling fucking awesome" I said smirking. Eddie looked at me smirking back. "I think I made an awesome impression today for school!" I said giggling. Eddie looked at me confused. "I'm fucking hot" I carried on biting my lip slightly. Eddie blushed and looked away.