Drunk

Jin changed to a hot and loose black shirt leaving the first two button open and a tight fitting jean, he was born handsome and he knows that he took his car and went straight to the club that he usually go but their parents will only allow him if jungkook was with him and he hates Jungkook for that too.

He was sitting on the bar counter drowning in alcohol, he forgot how many glass he had he was shouting incoherent words to a stranger that was sitting nearby who was very steady and staring to jins soul because the curse and scolding was all about HIM.

Jungkook was worried because of jins behaviour nowadays,
jin will always fight with him and tell him to go away but never in last 22 years jin avoids Jungkook. Jungkook started to fall for jin when he was 15 and he even knows jin has same feeling towards him but jin being a brat always made things hard for them that they fight always but it was like a married couple fight in tae's and in their parents eye and he likes to continue it with jin, but as days move on he become more desperate for jin that he started to get wet dreams about him and he was sexually frustrated so he just wanted to stay away for awhile for jins own safety.

Already kim's and Jeon's planned for their children to get married but they did not force them, but Jungkook told about his feelings towards jin to his parents they were the happiest persons in the world they called kim's and told them everything which made them to jump in happiness and to celebrate with a party and jk was surprised and so happy with his parents and jin. Of course jin doesn't know what was the party for but he was dumbfounded when the party members congratulated him and Jungkook for their future. He tried asking everyone but no one responded to him, even jk so he decided to quit the party and go back to his room. And the next day jin made Jungkook fall on the floor by spilling his juice and laughed like a maniac. But Jungkook is no less then jin he recorded what jin was talking about when laughing and played it before jin he threatened to called their moms and play it before them and made jin to clean the floor with a broken back and a victory smirk on his face.

But when jk become CEO he wanted to provide a secure and safe life for their both future and  started working hard for their own lives but he did not expect for jin to avoid him that made him more frustrated he was confused when jin always talk about tae but now he understood after jin blabbering in his drunken state that he misunderstood them, he was angry  hearing jins ranting

'' how dare? I am in love with you for fucking 8 years idiot '' he told in a cold monotone voice and jin looked at the source of voice

'' oh jungkooka you are here? I thought you would be with tae ?" He told in a innocent voice which Jungkook just want to take it away and tame it because even if jin is being a brat he is such a innocent baby so jk doesn't want to tame his mind for now. He was controlling hard not to kiss the vulnerable man that was sitting in front of him

'' shut up kim seokjin or I swear I will fuck you here '' he told getting angry upon hearing tae name from his beautiful lips again and again.

jin giggled '' you ? Fuck me ? I think you are drunk, you wrongly assumed me as taehyung I am seokjin your first love and desperate idiot '' jin told in a mocking whisper

'' jin I am not drunk but you are lets go home '' he tried pulling him, jin being a brat started throwing tantrums

'' no no you go I come '' he told wiggling out of jungkooks hold but jk had enough he just bent down and put jin on his shoulder who was throwing lot of tantrums.
Jungkook just throw jin on the passenger seat and made his way to the other side with so much frustration that he just slammed his door after getting in he started driving but he was fuming by hearing jins accusations on him

' I never gave any idea for him to doubt my love and here is doing that, he fucking just denying that in fear of losing to me again ' he thought and smirk

' I have an amazing plan ' he thought and pulled jin to his mansion.