Introduction

Hello lovelies Welcome to my new book.
This story is purely fictionalized and is not based on real incident.
This story consist of mature language, sexual mentions, and mature theme so if you are feeling uncomfortable and offended please don't read it.

This story is not copied or plagiarized so I expect that there should not be any plagiarism or copy of my book in any case. All rights reserved for this book.

And this book is purely for entertainment purpose so I expect you to read it as a fanfiction. And this is my first time in writing mature language book so I expect you to support me and not get offended in any case. If the english is not as you expected please avoid these book because I am trying to improve it.

Media used in this books are not mine and all the credits goes to the author. But I also did a lot of editing before using it.

And this will be
Top Jungkook
Bottom jin

Other ships will be mentioned later in the book so it is mostly based on jinkook only.

This is a short book which only consist of small chapters so it will end soon.

I hope you will enjoy the book lovelies I will thank you for your love and support towards my other book. " Fated To Be Together '' I need the same support from you.

Thank you Borahe. 💜💞