🍩Umbra's Bakery🍩

requested by; N/A

Reread (for errors); YES

this do be having umbra x penumbras running a small bakery together. they live in the apartment upstairs :3

also, eclipse commander, eclipse ranger, eclipse accel, eclipse scout, and eclipse mortar are all siblings

~°~Bakery~°~

~°~Umbra + Penumbras~°~

<><><><><><>

      "So this is the place? God, it reeks of them," Eclipse Commander sneered as she put away her GPS. She put her hands on her hips and looked up at the small sign hanging just above the wooden door, which was painted a deep midnight magenta.

      She and her siblings had volunteered to do this mission. After Umbra's defeat, she went off radar, along with Penumbras. Jaxe and Swamp Monster still kept close to their original lands, so they had nothing to worry about from them.

      After a few months, there was reports of two strange entities setting up and running a bakery. Of all things, why this? Why in this smallish town? Eclipse Commander just knew they were up to no good. Maybe these Titans were poisoning the people. One thing for sure, Eclipse Commander was going to put a stop to it.

      "Alright! Listen up! When we get in there, do not touch a thing. Don't even sniff anything! Most of all, you better not eat a damn thing!" Eclipse Commander sternly told her four brothers, who were more or less paying attention. "But what if I get hungry!" Eclipse Scout whined.

      "We are getting lunch after. Now come on, keep your weapons ready. Expect anything," Eclipse Commander turned and went to the door. Opening it, their arrival was noted with a little jingle up above.

      The five of them walked in, all eyes immediately set on the decor. "Man, this place is pretty chill looking," Eclipse Accelerator mumbled under his breath. He got snapped at for the comment by his sister, "This place is filth! We are here to see if the rumors are true." Eclipse Commander kept her hands on her sword and luger, ready to bring them out any minute.