Forced Trust

Izuku's alarm was on and it played an incredibly annoying song.
"I'm sure that I didn't choose this song." He got up and turned off the alarm and glared at the time. "What the heck? 6 a.m?! Who switched... oh riiight" he realized turning his head to see his bed.
"Don't dare smash my phone against the wall like last time Natsu" Todoroki released a tried groan while he sat up.
His two colored hair was a mess. He stretched his arm then rubbed his eyes. Finally he was awake enough to make a grimace at his 'roommate'.
"Oh right... I'm stuck with you" he says looking at the freckled boy.
"Well fucking good morning too" Izuku answered.
"Give me that alarm so I can hit you with it" Todoroki told him.
"Oh I'm so sorry my noble king but we are not in 'Hero Land' anymore" Izuku muttered sarcastically. "You should thank God or whatever force, that you are still alive" he added taking back the alarm to it's place.

The black haired boy phone buzzed on the bookshelf. He and Shoto stared at the device.
"Sooo you have a phone huh?"
"Yes I have a phone but if you think that you can use it then your IQ level is lower than the Nomu's." Izuku rolled his eyes.
"Watch me!" the youngest Todoroki jumped up to get the young villain's phone but the said villain got into his way.
"I really don't recommend doing it" Izuku crossed his arms in front of his chest. "You will regret it and I don't have the mood to get into a fight for my own stuff" he added pointing at the marks on his and the young hero's wrist.
The white-red haired boy didn't listen to him. Why would he? So the black haired boy gritted his teeth preparing himself to the pain. The UA student was about to make things even worse because he raised his hand and hitted Izuku with a sharp ice piece. The ice hit the villain's stomach who got into the ground then he also felt a strong shock wave in his marked arm. Shoto screamed from the pain. The electric shock lasted for at least one minute.
"Well done Rich-ass! I always wanted to get shocked at six in the morning" the freckled boy said sarcastically.
"What the heck was that?!" Todoroki yelled when his shock wave was also over.

Izuku reached out for his phone and while looking at the screen he answered.
"I told you that you will regret it" he said with a shrug looking at Shoto. "That my 'dear friend' was a punishment" he explained.
"Punishment for what... ohhhh... so that whole Contract thing from yesterday was real?!"
"Whao a real Sherlock" Izuku snorted. "Of course it was real! I don't even know what have you been thinking!? I would never bluff with something as serious as this. Normally I would never use this power" he answered but something felt off. He was way too honest. "Curse this quirk and it's conditions" the freckled boy thought looking through his messages.

Shinso sent him a meme and a message.
Sleepyhead: Yami you probably still sleeping but I hope you didn't forget your promise! I got some awesome video games. The cats are also waiting for you. You didn't forget our meeting today did you?
Izuku glanced at Todoroki. He needed some interaction with other people but with his 'beloved' guest it won't be an easy ride.
NotesNerd: I will be there in the next hour. Can one of my new classmates come?
Sleepyhead: New classmate? Aren't you homeschooled?
NotesNerd: I still have to go in for sometimes. For monthly tests and exams... you know... school stuff. Besides you know me Shin I need someone to talk to.
Sleepyhead: I would say that this hurt my feelings but I know that you really can't live without someone who you can talk to. Don't get me wrong tho. I'm happy that you found a new friend. If you want to bring him or her it's okay just make sure that they are a huge nerd... Kidding! He or she can come.
NotesNerd: His name is...
Izuku stopped typing for a moment then shrugged. "It will be a good lesson for that Rich-ass." he thought in his mind.
...His name is Tomoe I think you will get along well.
Sleepyhead: I should be thankful for Tomoe then. If others are there than you won't talk about your new crushes from your school. It sometimes feels weird. Especially when that crush is not a gi...
The freckled boy's face goes red so he immediately text back.
NotesNerd: SHINSOOOO!!! Stop it right now!
Sleepyhead: Sorry! Take it as a joke! I can be rude in the mornings before my coffee.