Kindness hides the monster....

This chapter will contain blood, violence and murder which can be disturbing for some people 😅. Stay safe everyone 😊😘.

"When you said that you hide me from the curious eyes I didn't think that you literally make me invisible" Todoroki looked through his now transparent hand.
It was different from Hagakure's quirk from Shoto's class because the girl's body was indeed invisible but her clothes didn't became transparent so her classmates could see where she is.
"Are you sure it's not permanent?" He asked Izuku who was the only one who could see and hear him under the effect of this quirk.
The shorter boy closed the portal after themselves with a smile. "It's not permanent otherwise I wouldn't use it on you Shoto." The freckled boy chukled quietly while burying his nose deeper in his scarf.
Izuku only made the taller boy invisible because this quirk required lots of energy. Which meant that the two youngster had a five hour time limit to find the League's missing member or Izuku would pass out of exhaustion.

Winter finally arrived to Japan. The wind was freezing and the temperature of the air was around zero degrees. Shoto was fine with this weather but the young villain had at least four layers of clothes on.
"So what's the plan?" The hero student asked.
"Don't talk much you idiot or you either blew up your whole cover or make me look like an insane person who talks to himself" the black haired boy gave Shoto a death glare. "We go on Dabi's route and see if we find him. It's usual for him to disappear for days but until now he always left a note. I have a feeling that he might get into some sort of trouble."

Shoto's Pov:

"That's it? I thought it will be more serious." I whispered.
"It is serious! Villain groups and societies are dangerous even if the members don't have strong quirks." Izuku quietly explained to me.
"Hmm? Sorry I got lost and a bit confused." I shook my head which caused the freckled boy to release a big sigh.
"What heroes do when they're facing with a stronger opponent?"
"They team up" I answered with a shrug then my eyes widened as I looked at Izuku.
"Exactly. I see you finally connected the dots" he smiled in a teasing way.
"I still don't get it why are you worried. Dabi is in your team he surely have a good quirk otherwise he wouldn't be in the League." I said and Izuku had to hold back his laughter. "What's so funny?"
"Do you really think that I choose the members of the League by the strength of their quirk?"
"Yes I do. You probably replacing them when they are not useful anymore." I answered in an offended voice.
"Have your tiny, heroic brain ever considered that they are like family to me? I'm not replacing anyone from the League Rich-ass and yes I do worry if my teammates are missing because they would do the same for me" Izuku gestured angrily, taking his hands out of his pocket.

Despite the cold he didn't wore gloves and that caused me to stare at him.
Since Toga mentioned it in the morning I couldn't help myself but occasionally glance at the shorter boy and notice his scars. Izuku's face didn't have any scars but his left hand was covered with them. He probably catched where my gase went because he showed his left hand back to his pocket then pointed at a dark alley.
"We are going that way" he mumbled.

Third person Pov:

They walked through the alley which opened into that part of the city where normal citizens wouldn't want to step in. Old houses with crumbling roofs, dirty streets and people who looked at Izuku with wary in their eyes. There were no patroling heroes, no safety cameras here. People were at their own, not trusting anyone but themselves. Shoto finally realised why his so hated father called this part of the city the Criminal District.

"Are you sure that we're still on Dabi's route?" Shoto whispered to Izuku.
"What is it Rich-ass? Not familiar with a sight?" the freckled boy asked with a smile on his face but he stopped joking around when he saw how pale to other boy was. "It's okay. It's still Dabi's route. I try to finish here as fast as I can." Izuku added in a more worried voice.