➭ your

chapter 6: hot, drunk sex

When Hyun Joo's shift ended, she called it a day. She walked to her locker to swiftly changed, before Jihoon called her out.

"Are you free tonight?"

"Yeah. Why?" She asked as she put her coat on.

Jihoon shrugged. "Was just wondering if you wanted to join us to eat. It's been five years since I opened this shop, and I wanted to celebrate it with you guys."

Hyun Joo nodded. "Sure. I'd love to go."

He smiled in triumph.

Ha Joon stepped inside his house, finding it eerily silent. He turned on the lights and put his shoes and coat away, walking to the bedroom to find no sign of Hyun Joo.

Her ex boyfriend was the first thing to come in his mind. He sighed, shaking it off but his mind couldn't stop feeling worried as he showered and got ready for bed.

Ha Joon looked for his phone, realizing then that he had no way of contacting her. Maybe she really did leave. After all, he himself kicked her out. He cleared the thoughts away and headed to sleep.

"Cheers!" Everyone clanked glasses together. Hyun Joo took a sip, grimacing at the strong drink.

Jihoon laughed as he watched her. "Too strong?"

"It's spicy." She shivered, shoving her tongue out.

"Here's water." Hana forwarded her the drink, and Hyun Joo thanked her, taking it.

Jihoon cleared his throat, facing her. "What did you do for a living before working with us?"

"I used to take care of pets." She explained. "It's been my job since I was a kid, because so many of my neighbors had dogs or cats growing up."

"Didn't you feel scared to watch over dogs? I heard they can attack." Dongsun said as he shivered.

"Not at all. My neighbors were responsible people and always trained their dogs to behave well in front of strangers. They also knew me very well, so there was no way such a thing could happen."

"Do you own one?" Jihoon asked.

Hyun Joo shook her head. "Nah. It's a lot of responsibility." Ha Joon wouldn't allow it either.

Dal came back with more drinks. "Let's hype up even more guys!"

Ha Joon couldn't sleep. He had gotten up and walked outside to the convenience store, coming back seconds later with soju in his hands.

When he took the first gulp, Ha Joon didn't stop until he finished all three bottles. His head spun and he couldn't see from the blurry vision. So he passed out on the couch.

A couple of hours later, Hyun Joo staggered back inside. She glanced back at Jihoon with a tired smile. "Thanks. You can leave now."

"Are you sure? You don't need any help?"

"I'm okay. Thanks, Jihoon. Goodnight."

"Wait." He stopped her. Hyun Joo faced him, tiredly rubbing her eyes.

"What is it?"

"It's just..." He nervously bit his lip. "Would you like to go out tomorrow?"

"Is it another celebration?" She giggled drunkenly, and Jihoon smiled, shaking his head.

"No. It'll be just between us." He blushed as he said it.

Hyun Joo slowly nodded. "Sure." She waved. "Get home safe, okay?"