ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟝

good " she whispers" I dare you to kiss .....Mattheo

"What ? I asked confused

" I am pretty sure you heard me ? I said I dare you to kiss Mattheo" Bella said challenging

"You know exactly hows my equation with him right now then why would you give me such a dare "

"A dare is a dare Y/n"

"Let it be Bella probably Y/n don't want to waste her precious first kiss to me " Mattheo says mocking me

"I am sorry what did you say ? Who told me you would be my first kiss? I have obviously kissed before. How old do you think I am 5 or 6 ?" I say as the anger kick in

" Oh really? " Draco says while laughing

Then something in me just gives me some courage and I say out loud

" You know what I accept your dare Bella"

I say this and walk over to Mattheo who was leaning on the couch. I get near him and hover above him . I looked into his eyes I could see both the hate and for some reason that I don't know I saw softness. I think the drink has certainally blinded me how could I see some softness in Mattheo he is the Mattheo Riddle after all. Then my eyes wandered towards his pink lips . As soon as my eyes felt on his lips Mattheo licked his lips. God that was so damn hot . Wait a second Y/n you are only kissing him for the dare else you hate him . I don't waste a second and smash my lips on his . I could smell the hint of vodka on his lips . And seconds later I could even taste his . As soon as I smashed my lips Mattheo kissed me back . Our lips were moving in a perfect speed and cordinated our motions. I placed my hands on Mattheo's neck as his hands were on my waist . He was slipping down the couch making him lay on his back on the couch and me on top of him . Our tongues now were fighting for the dominance. Ofcourse I was not gonna give up this change I fought until he gave up. Now I was under the charge . Our tongues swirled dancing with each other. I pulled back as I felt a shortness of breath . My senses were now overpowered . I was flushed with what took place just now. I looked over at Mattheo and he was breathless too. Then I smashed my lips against his instantly. He was shocked for a second but he kissed back as soon as he got his sense back . This time I let him win the battle of dominance of tongue . And as expected he was a great leader . I felt something hard just below my abdomen. I managed to look down I caught a glimpse of his semi hard bulge in his pants . So he was turned on huh? Wait this is the first time I was feeling someones hard member. Y/n you have had many of your first in last 24 hours. My first day to hogwarts, my first time being a Slytherin ,my first time drinking , my first time kissing someone i just met with no feelings and my first time making a man hard and feeling it .

I thought about it and felt guilty developing in me . I abruptly pulled out of the kiss and yelled

"Time to go to the dance floor"

"Yeah lets go " Bella and Esme grabbed me by my elbow to the dance floor. I think the alcohol definitely had some effect on me I felt more confident than I ever did . I walked to dance floor amd started swaying to the beat of music .

"That kiss was so hot Y/n" Esme exclaimed

"Yes no one would believe it that you guys are enemies"
Bella says being proud of her actions

"I am still mad at you Bella for making me do that ok ?" I say slightly giggling she knew I was joking

"Yeah sorry but I am not sorry . I definitely liked the kiss. You guys were quite a show "

"Shut up and lets not talk about that those jerks"

" Yeah ,lets get some drinks and dance " Esme says moving over to the bar counter