Chapter 8

Cedric and I chatted for a few minutes and a tall man with his hairs falling till his shoulders entered. I assumed he is Professor Snape. We greeted him and made ourselves comfortable on our seats.

"Attention class" the man with long hairs spoke . He surely had an aura which could scare people off. "We have a new student joining from today. I am sure most You might have already known . She is Y/n Potter. From her records from last school we can come to an conclusion that she had been a bright student so I hope everyone looks up to her and learn things from her." he continued and everyone's gaze turned to where I was seated. I was not ready for this type of introduction infact I was not ready for any kind of introduction. I mustered my courage, looked up and gave everyone a smile. 

"So I would love to test your knowledege a little Miss Potter"

"Yes sir " I replied not knowing of anything better to speakup

"Come here infront of the class and answer some of my questions"

I got up and looked over to Cedric one last time before moving towards the front of the class 

"All the best! You've got it " he whispered which gave me a sense of comfort and I felt a little more confident

"okay so Miss Y/n can you tell me the Potion that causes someone to laugh "

"Alihotsy Draught"

"Name any three ingredients used to make Doxycide"

" Bundinum,  Streller shells and Dragon liver"

"the name of truth serum"

"Verisatenum"

" Good all your answers are correct you can take your seat now "

"Thank you sir " I said and started to move towards my seat . I could hear all the student near me gossip about me . Some said good things while others didn't. i look over to the class and my eyes meet up with the brown eyes I wish I didn't have to  meet for the rest of my life. Not because of the bitterness we had in our relationship but just  because  everytime they met with mine my vitals would take break. I had no idea why my vitals needed a break like these but they did.

I tore my gaze off from his and sat beside Cedric.

"Impressive , huh " he said with a smile on his face

"Thank you"

"I guess you have managed to impress Professor Snape   and could soon take over Hermione's place" he said a with a chuckle

"I guess so . I hope he is happy with me . and you wrong about the second part I could never compare to Hermione"

"Is it so?  but your little show just a few minutes ago says the complete opposite"

"do you wanna know a secret?"

"it would be my pleausre"

"Potions is my favourite class and that's the reason for my so fluent answers"

"That explains everything . But still you are a great student Y/n"

'"thank you Cedric "

We ended our conversation and focus on the lecture. The lecture soon comes to an end. Which means its my time to have the only common classes Bella ,Esme, Leo, Aiden and ofcourse Draco and Mattheo. I ask Cedric for the directions to Herbology class and head towards it . But looks like I cant keep up good with instructions. Me being me I forgot what he told me take after the 3 rd left was it right? or left ?or i had to keep moving forward? oh god why can't I remember ! I sigh and think about my next move me suddenly I hear a pair of foot approaching.