Chapter Four

Third-person pov:

Carlos is outside the orphanage sitting in his car leaning against the seat taking an eye on the orphanage. He gets to know that some of his rivals get to know about him spending time with Ivie and they can hurt so he is protecting her. He already lost her one time but no more. He will do everything to protect his princess. His guards are all around the orange as they get ordered to do.

Carlos just wants to go back to his daughter and asked her for a hug, he wants to kiss her forehead again. He wants to hold her in his arms like a baby. He missed the 14 years of her life but he wouldn't now. He missed getting the first step, her first word, her first day at school, her first achievements and every little thing

He didn't even know how his daughter is in her studies. Even though she is like her other but her habits are just like him, fixing her glasses, running her hand through her hair eventually, and drinking the liquid before eating her food. Her nose and cheeks turn red when she is cold just like him.

He will see her growing and doing things now. He will get her back soon. He just needs to report to get her back. He knows she is his daughter, he did not doubt it but he needs proof and he is nervous about telling her. Will she reject him if she finds out he is her father? All the thoughts keep bothering him.

On the other hand, Ivie is crying in her room because Mrs carter gets her things from her. She didn't want those coats, she just want those toys. She never had a toy and when she gets it for the first time she gets it from her. After crying for a few hours, she starts drifting to sleep.

She rubbed her eyes and get up from the corner of her small dirty room and went to the washroom at the end of the hallway. The coat she is also gets taken by Mrs Carter. She shiver in cold and washed her face. She tied her hair up in a messy bun and went back to her room.

She is standing at the small window looking at the stars in the sky when she saw Carlos's car is still standing outside. She frowned and stared at his car for some time then decided to go out and ask him. She wear her shoes and rushed outside the room then went downstairs. She saw Alvin playing with her green turtle when she named Boo Boo.

She sighed and wiped her tears. It's not like she hates the children in anything if they ask for her things to play she definitely gave them but Mrs Carter just get her toys from her and gave them to someone else, she didn't like it. She looked around for Mrs Carter and when she notice she isn't around she rushed outside. She hugged herself and walk toward his car.

Carlos's eyes are closed when he heard a soft knock on the window and opens his eyes and looked at the window. His eyes softened and he open the door and saw her shivering in the cold so he said simply: "sit inside"

She smiled and sat inside the car then asked looking at him: "you're still here. Is everything fine? If you're waiting for someone you can stay inside till they came?"

His heart melts at how caring she is then said with a small frown: "My sons fight with me and throw me out of the house"

He internally cringe at his lie that he daid just to stay with her daughter, from the second he saw her, he just didn't want to leave her or stay away from her. He wants to stay next to her all the time. Well in reality, if someone raises their voice at him, they end up in his torture cell with broken bones, but his princess is an expectation.

She can do anything and he will buy her the best gift for this. He can't wait for her first complaint from her school, he will get her a gift for this. Well, he knows she is naive and innocent and she wouldn't do anything and get any complaints but he just wants one from her. He already faces thoughts of complaints about getting expelled from 100 schools but his princess is expected.