1- UNKOWN BOFIE

"I know, it's just... I still love him somehow... "

***

~(PRESENT)~

Tying my apron properly to my waist, I began to do the dishes since it is the mother's job to do.

Children in the living area making such commotion hurts my ear, and I've been listening to it for god damn 5 hours.  

Being a mother is not easy at all.

I wasn't this usually a mess, no, not without my husband. 

well, he is now on a business trip and I miss him. 

I could never survive without him. 

Interrupting my thoughts, my teenage daughter suddenly appears with a smirk on her face, that face means she found something interesting. 

"what you got there sweetie?" my voice sounded tired, but sweet at the same time. 

"Oh, I just found out all about you're sex, love, romantic life" My eyes shoot a glare at her, as I spotted a book in her hand. 

My book. 

"what are you doing with that book?" 

"Oh this?" she lifted the book that was titled two much pleasure. " this is your book, right? you wrote this"  

"what are you even talking about?" I tried to play dumb, but I know my daughter very well, she'll never stop with all her curiousness. 

The fact that she's 13 she is capable of things now, but that doesn't mean she is allowed to read my book, that book I wrote was for 18+ 

I just really hope she didn't read all of it. 

"Then why dad's name is here then? I didn't know dad is such a hottie" 

no way in hell she read all of it. 

"And you never told me that they are two hot men fighting over you, I mean wow, you must be really pretty before mom" 

"Dianne hand me the book before I grounded you" I warn. 

She doesn't fear me, she's like another me who is stubborn and tough, she got my personality. "Nope, not unless you told me everything about your story"

"Don't make me do that young lady" 

"story?" I sigh hearing that cute baby voice, my 5 years old son appeared. 

great

"yes, and do you wanna listen to mommy's story time?" This stubborn girl never listens to me, wait until her father gets home. 

"yey! story time!" the two children came along.  

"No story time" I rolled my eyes frustrated.  

"please mommy pweass" my youngest pleaded. 

I sigh giving up, "fine, fine but only the sweet part not the-" 

"not the part of making babies?" Dianne interrupted, seriously who on earth educate her about that stuff.  

"Dianne, shut your mouth now kiddos, sit if you wanted to listen" we all gathered in the living area. 

I sat on the sofa while the children sat on the rag, watching above me waiting for the story to begin. 

"well then go on mother, we're very excited to hear it" Dianne waves her eyebrows. 

I look at each one of them before releasing another sigh.