10- LEXA

"She is your chosen one?"

***

Taehyung's Pov: 

Once closing the glass door behind me, I can still feel her gaze, her heated blush that she didn't even notice. 

That girl has no sense of humor, she doesn't respond to the sexual tension between us or maybe I was the only one feeling that kind of tension. 

She's naïve when it comes to that tension, now that makes it more fun than I thought. 

Shooing away at the question I have more curiosity about her. 

As so I went to my dad's secretary

"Ms. Rose?" she glance up at me attentively. 

"Yes, Mr. Kim?" 

"I have a favor to ask," I said huskily. 

"What favor? " she sends me a warm smile.  

"Could you give me Alexa's information? and don't tell her a single word about this" 

"s-sure?" she bends over her cabinet and looks through some folders before reaching me a blue folder. Before she completely hands it to me she asked. "why did you want her information?" this time her voice isn't calm, and she asked me as a friend with a sharp warning curiosity. 

"Ms. Rose I'm afraid I won't answer your question now give me that to me" I reach out but she lifted in the air, threatening me. 

"KIM.TAE. HYUNG.  Alexa is my friend and I know what are your intentions to every woman and I won't allow you to do the same with Alexa" she daringly warned. 

She knows me for too long, moreover, her cousin Park Jimin was one of my closest friends, Rose wasn't just an employee to me I count her as my loyal friend same goes for her she doesn't see me just a boss but also a friend. 

I had a debt on her a lot because I and Jimin always caused trouble thanks to Rose I was able to escape receiving punishments from my strict father. 

Rose is good at keeping secrets and cleaning the mess I made, she had all my secretes able to use as a threatening weapon, therefore, she had the ability to tell me what to do. 

I sigh, giving her my innocent look "I don't plan to harm her, this time it's different" 

"How different?" she raises her eyebrow. 

It takes a long time for her to be convinced.  

"Rose please, I needed that file" she backs away farther. 

"Tell me the main reason, Mr. Kim"  

"Fine, for a thought I was thinking if Alexa could be..." her both eyes stayed wide. 

"could be...?" 

"could be my date" her jaw dropped, staring at me waiting for me to laugh but I didn't, I show her my seriousness. 

"She is your chosen one?" she whispered.  "but why?" 

"I don't have time to be picky, I needed dad's position to have that I need to date someone as soon as possible and marry her" this time her mouth drops wide open. 

"m-marry? are you insane?!" she yells in my ear, not loud enough for everyone to hear just loud for me to break my eardrums. 

"you?! marrying someone? oh and that someone isn't just someone but my best friend!!" she scoffs loudly.