14- NOT READY TO KISS

kissing and a peck is different.

***

"Is there a problem?" Taehyung asked curios after seeing my worried look.

I stared at him for a while, thinking carefully about whether to do what Rose ask so that this date could be proven true, and the dream of becoming the top 1 list of my gang will come to reality.

If I don't do it, which will lead to suspicion, my plan will fail and the humiliation would get the best of me.

Trapped by Taehyung's wary gaze and the stares from my friends leads me to no choice. 

"is not enough," I say, Taehyung nods understanding it right away.

"Err... What are you thinking? we could provide something..."

"l-like what?"

"I dunno, this is your plan Lexa and all I have to do is cooperate" he got a point, everything that is happening now depends on me. 

 he wouldn't mind if I ask him to kiss me right?

Is not like I haven't kissed a guy before prff.

This is not a big deal

"Rose says it's better if we... hmm.. uh..." words stuck through my throat, having difficulties saying it.

It is a big deal!

His Kim Taehyung, and I? I'm a nobody and I got to kiss him?

He probably would laugh at me after asking that kind of favor, now that's much worst rather than getting humiliated by my friends

"if we kiss" I whisper almost not hearing my own words.

Waiting for a response, I look up at him and caught his wide grin.

The reaction I never expected.

"that's not difficult to do, took you so long to say it babe?" he adds a chuckle at the end as he leans closer.

Feeling transfixed to move back,  not even blinking once, I wait him to come near me and now his only centimeters away.

His gaze switching from my eyes to my lips. 

 I catch my breath, gulping hard. 

He looks at my lips hungrily and all I could do was wait, nonetheless I feel unease and excitement mixed inside my stomach.

His hands held my chin and started pulling our lips together, I shut my eyes before catching his smirk.

And at that, our lips had connected not only when I notice Taehyung move his lips hot and deliciously wet. 

He tugs and bite causing me to whine a little in surprise, in the process of trying to enter his tongue in my mouth which confuse me, I didn't allow him in and go deeper that way. 

because I wasn't ready. 

I forgot the fact that kissing and a peck is different.

Sure I kissed a guy years ago, but that doesn't count as a kiss maybe just a peck by the lips, not this.

He continue moving his lips against mine, biting at my lower lip before sucking roughly as if he his eating it? does this how a kiss usually work? with a teeth and a tongue? 

 His hands wrap around my nape to deepen it, I could feel his getting rougher and rougher that I no longer resist but let him.

His touch was making me insane, not panicking but sweating badly and I don't know how come my body reacts this differently.