18- RUDE BUT SOFT

"what did you do to make her cry?"

***

Taehyung's pov:

After I shut the door behind me, I kick the edge off my bed, cursing beneath my breath.

My greatest apologies Hyung, I just want to be myself in front of somebody.

I might've frightened Alexa by now.

Shit.

Why does he have to show up at the wrong timing anyway?

I planned to shower first thing in the morning because my devilish self couldn't control it anymore.

She was teasing me too much already.

I was going to punish her for that, grip hard on her neck and thigh, bite and suck every inch of her skin, till she'll scream in pain.

I'd been wanting to give her a painful experience enough for her body to feel the soreness.

It was about time to make her kneel on me and make her beg endlessly just like the other woman, despite that it took me so long to do my first move because I got fooled by her innocence, and I got carried away by her friends.

Thanks to Jimin and Rose's warning, I could've done my business as usual what I always do.

Imagine how wild could we have been last night or right now at this very moment if Jin haven't appeared.

But that surprise me, why I didn't do it last night?

What's stopping me from fucking her? when she's the one who made me hard and horny.

That right second when she says she can fix my boner, the second that the image pop out of my mind, ripping the huge t-shirt she wore and kiss her roughly.

Even so, I just stood there and let her go that easily.

Maybe because her eyes are full of innocence, apart from that, she does look broken, miserable and tired.

She's like an angel that has broken wings, unlike me a devil that has lost its wings.

She's gonna get married to a devil like me, who could hurt her and dragged her on to hell to suffer the same thing as I did.

A voice from my mind spoke.

"She had suffered already "

did she?

* ~ * ~ *

Rose was now here with me at the house, she's only been gone for one day and rushed back home so she could check up on me if I was doing fine.

we sat in the living area together.

I watch the television while she's on the floor, busy facing her laptop.

My movie got interrupted when I receive a call.

I took the call casually, without reading the caller's name.

Hello?

Hey Lexa, how are you?

that deep voice is noticeable, but the awkward hey is confusing.

I straighten my posture and lick my bottom lips before answering back.

Doing just fine, why did you call?

I'll go straight to the point

He says in a rush

okay? go on.