Chapter 1

Disclaimer:

I do not own any of the TWICE or any celebrities/idols mentioned or used in this story. Any photos used are not mine. Full credits are to the owners.

This is a fanfiction story; it does not reflect the celebrities/idols used as characters. I created this story where it revolves only in my mind and not in reality. 

In the long run, this story might contain typographical error. So, I immediately apologize for that.

Enjoy reading!

---

"Okay. Let's record the last take, and we can all call it a day." Y/N said. Yeji nods, and Y/N starts the music for the last part of ITZY's song for their comeback.

-

Y/N is one of the best producers in JYP Entertainment and the lucky lover of the famous TWICE member, Im Nayeon.

Their relationship was challenging, especially since the other one was an idol. However, this did not stop Y/N from the feeling she had for the girl. After the announcement of JYP lifting the TWICE's dating ban for three years, Y/N started courting Nayeon. And after a year of showing her love to the maiden, her efforts were rewarded by Nayeon's big yes.

Their two years of love were not that easy. TWICE was always busy, and so was Y/N from both of their works. The lonely days when the group was in other countries for their work did not stop the lovers from calling each other whenever Nayeon had free time. Y/N sometimes comes along with the tour or visits when she has time. Their experiences kept them strong over time and made their fans cheer for their love for each other. The members also saw the journey the two walked in. And they are happy that the lovers are content with each other.

-

"That's it!" Y/N said and clapped her hands along with the staff that was also in the recording studio. After Yeji got out, they all bowed to each other.

Suddenly, her phone vibrates from her pocket, so she pulls it out. When she saw the caller, it was the person she loved so much.

So, she answered the phone while smiling, "Hello, Love." However, Y/N frowned when she heard that it was not the usual voice of Nayeon.

"Wooooh! Y/N-ah! Yu shud cam hir! Hihihihih. Dish parteh ish ameyshing. Hik!" Y/N knows that Nayeon was at a party with Momo, Mina, and Sana. The others came back to their home for a while, so it's just them four. Then Y/N just massaged her forehead and shook her head because Nayeon gets wild when drunk.

Entering the elevator, she was greeted with JYP. Y/N bows at him and smiles. They talked for a short while until they arrived in the basement to get their cars.

"Y/N, take care." JYP smiled and got in his car. Y/N bowed at him and waved her hand while smiling too.

-

After 20 minutes, Y/N arrived at the club where Nayeon and their friends were. She showed the guard her ID and opened the club's door, so she could enter. Entering, Y/N was blinded by the disco lights the club has. She walked inside, finding the four girls. She saw Mina at the VIP lounge, so she walked toward it.

"Hey, Mina! Where are they?" Y/N asked her. "Oh hey, Y/N! Uhmmm." Mina said, emphasizing the name part. Then she pointed at the three ladies dancing with other familiar men. Mina seemed sober, so Y/N went to the dancing floor where the three were, leaving Mina sitting on the sofa.