Chapter 2

Their drive was a full, silent one. The only thing that could be heard was Nayeon's light snore and the car's engine. After 20 minutes of driving, they arrived at TWICE's dorm.

Y/N looked at Mina, then at the sleeping Nayeon. Mina placed Nayeon's head at the stuffed toy that Y/N had in her car. After that, Mina, Momo, and Sana get out of the vehicle. Y/N also get out.

"Look, I know you all care for the both of us, but after that silent drive, it gave me time to think about what I should do. I wanted to fall out of love because of what her actions caused me to feel, and time will help. We would not tell her that we already know she's cheating because I think if she knows, it will just make her think about how to cheat again cautiously. And I don't want that to happen again to others that will be her boyfriend or girlfriend. And I want her to feel guilty about cheating on me because Nayeon is not this kind of girl as much as I know. I will just fall out of love and let her think when or why I did. And I'm trying to give her a chance that maybe she's just drunk. That's why she did that." Y/N said heavily, sighing while trying to hold her tears back.

Then Mina answered after a minute of silence, "I saw Kyungsoo's looks at her Y/N. He was sober and taking advantage of Nayeon. Aren't you going to be angry at him?"

Y/N frowned and replied to Mina's question, "Of course I'm angry, and I want to punch him. However, I also need to be careful about my actions. You know the consequences a person like me can receive. That's why I'm trying the best option I thought of. Can you please support me with this decision? I really love Nayeon, even if it hurts. And I don't want to be selfish with second chances." Y/N tried her best to force a smile, and the three girls could see that.

Sana immediately hugs her, and the two girls follow what Sana does. "Just know that the three of us will always be here for you instantly. Especially that we're the only ones who know what you will be going through with the pain you feel, and we know what happened, okay? You can rely on us, Y/N/N-ah." Sana said as Y/N and the girls hugged for seconds until Y/N broke it off and bid her goodbye.

"Update us, okay?" Momo said worriedly about what might happen once the two girls got home.

-

Arriving at Y/N's apartment, she watched the girl from the back through the mirror. She sighed deeply. After that, Y/N gets out of the car to get to Nayeon. Opening the backseat's door, Y/N watched Nayeon closely. She couldn't help to admire this girl that was heavily sleeping in the backseat of her car.

However, a hot liquid started flowing from the producer's red cheeks. An emotional trigger caused her eyes to form a waterfall. What she saw earlier was the one that triggered what she feels right now. How Nayeon's lips were kissed by Kyungsoo as if they were in love with each other broke Y/N's heart the most. Even if their eyes were closed and both drunk, Y/N saw the passion they shared while kissing as if the two weren't really drunk and just shared the love they felt for each other. It tore Y/N's heart and felt shattered inside, but she still loved the sleeping girl despite the pain that was now killing her.

The producer moved toward Nayeon slowly and started to lift her head along with her body. She carried her in a bridal style while her tears were still flowing. She did not bother to enter the main entrance, so the guard won't see how messed up she looked. Instead, she went to the exit part of the building, went inside it, and moved towards where the elevator was. Gladly, she arrived at her floor, the 7th floor of the building.

As she opened the door, she closed it with her foot and went to the bedroom to lay Nayeon down. Then she opened the closets to get some comfortable clothes Nayeon owns whenever she visits. She then went to the bathroom to get a small towel to clean Nayeon. After that, she tucked Nayeon into the comforter and changed her clothes inside the comforter. As she finished it, she kissed Nayeon on the forehead and tore up.

Y/N felt that maybe Nayeon was really happy with Kyungsoo. And she's ready to let her go if Nayeon is happy about being with Kyungsoo and if she won't get hurt.

While thinking about it, Y/N burst into tears as she goes to the door to lock it. She never expected Nayeon would cheat on her. What she thought would be the break-up reason was not a cheating one.

Y/N slide down from her back to the door, not knowing what to do. She had known the girl for almost 4 years. She started punching the walls, not caring about the bleeding that was starting at her hand. She was angry at herself. Blaming that it was her fault she cheated.

As she crawls to the couch, she remembers the times they were happy together. Reminiscing how their friendship started, 'til she began to have romantic feelings for the girl idol. It crushes her heart how she saw them with her own two eyes. After crying nonstop for two hours, she suddenly passed out to sleep.

-

After two hours of sleep, Y/N was woken up by the alarm set every day to wake her up at six o'clock. She went to the kitchen with puffy eyes and started cooking a meal.

After she finished cooking, she put them on a plate and covered the plate with a plastic wrap. She then wrote a note and left it at the dining table along with her car keys.

While Y/N was wearing her coat, she called someone,

"...see you and thank you."

After that call, she wore a mask and sunglasses and then went down to call a taxi to go to the place where her friend was.

---