Chapter 3

When Y/N arrived at her friend's apartment, she knocked on her door. Her knock was cut when a person her height hugged her tight. Y/N started sobbing while hugging her friend back.

When both of them parted their hug, the other girl opened her apartment door more so the producer could come in. They went to the couch and sat.

"Care to tell me what's on your mind right now, Y/N/N?" Her friend asked her with worried eyes.

This friend of hers went back earlier than any of them. Y/N knew it because she told her before she left. Despite being far from her family, she still works here in Korea as a part of a girl group.

"I'm not certain, Tzu. Half of me wanted to leave her, but I couldn't be that cruel and just left her without reason. And the other one was just at it. I still really love her. You can be mad at me for still loving her even if she already cheated on me. But, what if we can work things out, right?" Y/N looked at her with hopes in her eyes. The other girl was worried about Y/N being too tied to loving Nayeon.

"How can you work things out if you won't confront her? Don't expect a change when you can't face the pain." Tzuyu stood up to get her friend water. And after she came back, she saw Y/N staring into the emptiness.

Tzuyu wanted to help Y/N, but it seemed like Y/N was still confused about what to do. She knew Y/N was a strong girl, but she still knew her friend needed someone right now. What Tzuyu can do right now to help is to be with the girl and lend her some ears that will listen to her friend's heartfelt pain.

"Tzu, I think I don't want our break-up's reason to be cheating. It would ruin her reputation and also your group's reputation. That's why I will continue our relationship. I still love her, so I'll pour her all my love until nothing is left. I won't tolerate her cheating on me by falling out of love with her. She may feel guilty or not, but at least if she knew that I knew her cheating, but I did nothing and still love her, she will probably not going to do it again...to her next lover." Y/N smiled at Tzuyu, trying to be genuine but eventually, Y/N broke into tears. Tzuyu moved closer to her friend to hug her. Y/N just cried at Tzuyu's shoulders while Tzuyu patted Y/N's back.

Silence engulfs Tzuyu's living room, and only Y/N's sobs can be heard. No one dared to talk until Y/N's phone started to vibrate.

"Are you going to answer that call?" her friend asked her worriedly, smiling while breaking away from their hug. Y/N wiped her tears away from her eyes and drank a glass of water. After she finished freshening herself, she hugged Tzuyu again and bid their goodbyes. But before Y/N could close the door again, "Tzu, don't tell this to the other members, please. And Momo, Sana, and Mina knew this because they were there with me and saw what happened. Please pretend that you are also innocent." After Y/N said that, she saw Tzuyu nod and smile. "Of course, I am your best friend, remember? You can always count on me." Y/N returned a smile and closed the door.

While entering the elevator, Y/N's phone vibrates again. She saw Nayeon's ID on the screen, so she answered it. "Hi, Love. Good morning. I just bought medicine for your hangover and a coffee. There's breakfast already at the dining table, okay? See you. I love you." She went to a convenience store, bought a pad of Advil, and took the coffee she had ordered earlier before getting to Tzuyu's apartment. She then went out of the store and stopped a taxi.