18. His World

*Pov Angelica*

The next day after our date Dominic asked me to come with Adriana to his office for lunch. I had been avoiding going to Montgomery Enterprise since the divorce because everyone knew who I was. Who I used to be.

I dresses Adriana up in a white top and jeans with matching white trainers. I wore a knee length black pencil skirt with a white shirt and my black pumps. I placed Adriana into her car seat and we got to the office around 12.

I put Adriana on my hip and we walked through the glass doors. The receptionist at the front desk recognised me immediately and lead me towards the elevator.

We took the elevator to the top floor and once the doors opened Adriana hid her face in my neck. I walked out and all eyes turned to me. The majority of the staff know who I am and they all starred at Adriana in my arms without shocked expressions.

Adriana lifted her head and looked around the office.

"Are we going to see daddy?" She asked whispering quietly in my ear.

"Yes my love" I told her

I head towards the back of the office and knock on the door. Dominic's secretary opens the door and glares at me before letting me pass. We walk through a short lobby once again before I see Dominic already standing outside his office.

"Daddy Daddy!!!" Adriana screams

"My princess!" Dominic says while looking away from the paperwork in his hands

He then walks over to us and lifts Adriana from my arms to his. He then leans over and pecks me on the lips. We walk into his office and I close the door behind us.

"So what would you like for lunch?" Dominic askes Adriana

"Pasta Pasta" Adriana shouts enthusiastically

"Ok ok my love " Dominic says while chuckling

He then goes on his phone and orders the pasta for all 3 of us. The food arrives not long after and he helps me clean up Adriana after she finished her portion.

"How about we go to my house princess?" He tells Adriana

We both nod in agreement before Dominic once again picks up Adriana and we head out of his office.

I hesitate before walking out into the main office however Dominic places his had around my waist reassuring me.

"You look stunning by the way" he whispers into my hear and kisses my cheek.

Together we walking out into the main office and all eyes once again turn to us. There are sum gaps and sighs but I ignore them until Adriana asks....

"Why is everyone staring daddy?"

The entire offices eyes are now on us and I try to pull away from Dominic. But I can't even move an inch as Dominic's grip tightens on my waist.

"They're just jealous princess" he responds and leans in to kiss me. The kiss is brief but meaningful to show the office staff to leave me alone.

We entered the elevator and go to the basement getting into Dominic's car. Before I can protest Dominic interjectes and says...

"Your car is already back at your house and I have clothes at the house for the both of you so you can stay overnight"

"Who said we are staying overnight? I didn't agree to that" I respond

"Don't argue with me love" he simply states

I roll my eyes and walk over to his car. A better version of our previous car. His previous car.

I look in the backseat and smile when I notice the carseat. He places Adriana inside and I walk over to join her in the back.

"Angelica doesn't annoy me, sit in the front by my side where you belong" Dominic tells me

I blush and take a seat in the front. We drive for about 30 minutes before we reach the house. Our old house. So many memories flood back as I stare at the mansion infront of me, and I'm just now realizing that I need to get used to his world all over again.