Farewell, Chas Chandler

Chas's old lady back at home was bloody right about how he shouldn't be tagging along with his mate John all the time in situations like these.. Constantine never meant for this to happen but it was always a risk for the both of them when they did jobs like these ones. Chas was only the driver... how could this have happened to him..?

John was bloody cursed, looking down to his heavily bleeding friend in a frenzy.. he didn't know what to do, he'd already tried using his magic to fix whatever was the problem but it wasn't working! He clenched his jaw and angrily punched at the side of the car they'd came here in.. causing the tiniest of dents but busting open the blond male's knuckles in the process. He wasn't going to cry, he wasn't going to be vulnerable again.

Chas's eyes were now glazed over from death. John's antics took yet again another life. He couldn't bare the thought and merely took out his flask from his coat pocket, twisting the cap open and downing its contents. How could he ever explain this to his mate's family waiting at home for him to come back that he'd never return? That a demon killed him? They'd think him a loon. Which perhaps they were correct. Maybe he was an absolute mad lad.