Chapter 1

"Wildberry that sweet smell is bugging me!" Crunchy Chip yelled.

"It's just the cupcake we bought. You know, the one for Dark Cacao and Pure Vanilla's party?" Wildberry asked.

Crunchy Chip sighed as he continued to walk. "I'm not used to smelling sweets that offend." He said.

"That's alright dear. Everyone is used to different smells-."

"Wait. Cream Wolf? Are you smelling something?" Crunchy Chip asked.

Cream Wolf sniffles around the ground and points to the left. "What is it?" Wildberry asked.

Crunchy Chip stays still to hear any noises. "This way!" He yelled. Crunchy Chip ran the way. Wildberry follows him behind.

"Crunchy what is it?" Wildberry asked again. Crunchy Chip Cookie stops to look around. Wildberry then hears some noises.

"Crunchy, I heard crying," Wildberry said.

"I do too." Crunchy Chip said. "But I don't know where?"

Wildberry turned to hear more noises. He headed to the ally way to look around. Until hearing a crying noise again. He walked closer to the noises. He turned to see a box. He went closer to the box and open it.

"Crunchy!"

Crunchy Chip heard Wildberry and ran toward him with his cream wolf. "What is it Wildberry?" He asked.

Wildberry uses his eyes. Signing him to look at the box. Crunchy Chip raises a brow. Then he looked at the box and his eyes widened.

"Is that a baby?" Crunchy Chip asked.

"Seem like it," Wildberry asked.

Crunchy Chip lifted the baby and looked around. "Where are her parents?" Crunchy Chip asked.

"I don't know." Wildberry looked at the box to find something. "And there no note."

"So, are we taking her home? I can't leave her here." Crunchy Chip said.

Wildberry sat up and cross his arm. He looks at the baby as she looks back at him. He smiled and nodded. Crunchy Chip smile as he looks at the baby.

"What should we call her?" Crunchy Chip asked.

Wildberry looked at the baby and she giggle. "I like the name, Rosemary." He said.

"Rosemary?" Crunchy Chip looked at the baby. The baby smile at Crunchy Chip and he smiled. "Rosemary it is."

The two looked at the baby and headed out of the alleyway. They headed to Madeleine's home. They arrived at the house and heard no one.

"I guess everyone is out," Wildberry said. He sat down on the couch. Crunchy Chip join him as the cream wolf lay on the floor.

"So now what?" Crunchy Chip asked.

"Tell Clotted so he can track the parents," Wildberry said.

"And what happened if the parents are gone or even dead?" Crunchy Chip asked.

"Now. Let's not panic." Wildberry said.

Wildberry wraps his arm around Crunchy. The two stayed there and they fell asleep.