Chapter 2

The next morning Clotted Cream arrived home to see Wildberry and Crunchy Chip sleeping. "Ok I see that there home- Wait is that a baby?" 

Clotted Cream look closer to see the baby closer. "Crunchy! Wildberry!" 

Crunchy Chip and Wildberry woke up to see Clotted Cream. "Clotted! Sh! The baby is sleeping." Crunchy Chip whisper.

"Oh sorry. But why do you have a baby?" Clotted Cream asked.

"We found her. Her name is Rosemary." Wildberry said.

"Can we just call her Rose?" Clotted Cream asked. "Anyway are you going to give the baby back?"

"Uh.... We don't know who her parents are...." Crunchy Chip said.

Clotted Cream look at the two and face palm. "Alright. I thought I will be off duty. But no! The bodyguard and captain has to gave me more work!" He yelled.

The baby then started crying. "Clotted!" Wildberry yelled.

Clotted Cream blinked then he turn. "Alright. I'm just going upstairs. Bye!" Clotted Cream ran upstairs and Wildberry try to cheer up Rosemary.

"Shh. Don't cry." Wildberry said.

Crunchy Chip was confused while Wildberry try to cheer her up. "Crunchy hold her. I need to grab a bottle." Wildberry gave the baby to Crunchy and he left. 

Crunchy Chip look at Rosemary crying. "Shh. Don't worried. Daddy Chip is happy."

"P-Puppy!" 

Crunchy Chip's eyes widened then he smiled. "WILDBERRY! ROSE SAID HER FIRST WORD! SHE SAID PUPPY!" He yelled.

Rosemary start giggling and Crunchy Chip's eyes fill with tears. Wildberry rush back to the living room to see Crunchy Chip and Rosemary laughing. "I see you two are getting along." Wildberry said.

Crunchy Chip froze then turn to see Wildberry. Wildberry smiled and walk over. "I got her bottle. She has to be hungry."

Wildberry began to feed Rosemary. Crunchy Chip was blushing of embarrassment. "She's done with the bottle. Crunchy Chip burp her."

Crunchy Chip raise his brow as he look at Wildberry. Wildberry sigh and grabbed the baby. He started patting her back. Then Rosemary burp.

"Oh." Crunchy Chip said.

Wildberry kiss Crunchy Chip's forehead while Crunchy Chip's face turned more embarrassed. "First time?" Wildberry asked.

"Yeah." Crunchy Chip said.

"It's fine." Wildberry said.

Crunchy Chip's face was cover while Wildberry pat Crunchy Chip's head.