Chapter 4

Wildberry arrived home to see Affogato cooking. "Hey Affogato. Where is Crunchy?" He asked.

"He's upstairs." Affogato said.

"Thank you." Wildberry headed upstairs. He then heard a few noises. He open his bedroom door to see Rosemary and Crunchy Chip sleeping. Wildberry smile then climb in the bed next to Crunchy.

Wildberry wrap his arm around Crunchy Chip and pull him closer. "Hey handsome." He said. Crunchy Chip's eyes open and smile.

"Hey Wildberry." Crunchy Chip said.

Wildberry lifted Rosemary and place her on him. "I see she was behaved." Wildberry said.

"Yeah. Light Cream got her some new clothes." Crunchy Chip said.

"Well it's cute. Just like you." Wildberry said.

Crunchy Chip face's turn red and he cover his face. Wildberry smile as he was proud of the comment. Crunchy Chip move closer and cover his face on him. Wildberry pat him and Rosemary woke up.

"Da.... Daddy!" Rosemary said.

The two look down then at each other. Crunchy Chip smile and got off of the bed. "I better check on Affogato." He said.

"Any word about the parents?" Wildberry asked.

"No." Crunchy Chip said. "Clotted is trying his best, but Custard has been asking him to do more tasks." 

"I see... You go. I'll stay with Rose." 

Crunchy Chip nodded. He left the room. Wildberry lifted Rosemary and turned on some cartoons. Meanwhile downstairs Crunchy Chip saw Madeleine has arrived.

"Oh good day Crunchy. Wildberry and you have to go meet up with Dark Cacao and Hollyberry." Madeleine said.

"Of course. Thank you. I guess we have to take Rosemary." Crunchy Chip.

"Who?" Madeleine asked.

Espresso came out from the his bedroom and groan. "That's the baby you hear crying this morning" He said.

"Sorry." Crunchy Chip said.

Espresso cross his arm as Madeleine was surprise. "So... Is she.... Your baby?" He asked.

"Yes and no. We are taking care of her. But, we didn't really adopted her." Crunchy Chip explain.

"So," Espresso asked. "What are you doing to do if Rosemary's parents are not location?"

Crunchy Chip look at Espresso then at the ground. "I-I don't know. I love her and I wouldn't mind her as my daughter. But, I'm worried about Wildberry." He said.

"I get it," Latte said, coming out of her room. "but, that's a what if. We don't know that real answer yet."

"Right." Crunchy said.

He sigh as he sat down. 'Now what?' He thought.