Chapter 5

Wildberry and Crunchy Chip was out with Rosemary. "So why did you want get on a walk?" Wildberry asked.

"My cream wolf needed a walk." Crunchy Chip said.

"Of course." Wildberry said, chuckling. 

Meanwhile GingerBrave and Clotted Cream were on the other side of town. 

"So where are we doing?" GingerBrave asked.

"One, my mother is shopping for more clothes and I need to find the baby's parents." Clotted Cream said.

"Oh! I want to look at the baby clothes!" GingerBrave ran off and Clotted Cream face palm. 

"I guess I'm alone." Clotted whisper.

Meanwhile Rosemary and Crunchy Chip were at the water founation while Wildberry was keeping on Crunchy Chip's cream wolf.

"Crunchy, Wildberry!" 

The two turned to see Mulled Juice Cookie. "Oh hello council." Crunchy Chip said.

"Aw is that a baby?" He asked.

"Yes." Crunchy Chip said.

Mulled Juice look at the baby and smile. 

"She is a cutie pie. You are lucky to have her. Anyway, have anyone see Light Cream Cookie?" He asked.

"At the baby clothes shop." Wildberry said.

"Thank you." Mulled Juice left and the two looked at each other.

Wildberry smile as he turn to face Crunchy Chip. He lifted Crunchy Chip and kiss him. Crunchy Chip's face turn red, but he kiss back. Rosemary giggle. The two let go and hug Rosemary. 

"Wildberry... Do you feel like a family with her?" Crunchy Chip asked.

"Yes... I do..." Wildberry said.

Crunchy Chip smile and kiss Wildberry again. Wildberry smile into the kiss and Rosemary smile.

"So damn cute." Madeleine said. He and Latte were spying on them in a bush. Espresso face palm and continued drinking his coffee.