Chapter 7

Crunchy Chip and Rosemary were watching Bluey. Rosemary was enjoying it while Crunchy Chip was crying. Clotted Cream raise an eyebrow then he asked.

"Uh Crunchy are you okay? Clotted Cream asked.

"Long story. I suggest Bluey to them." Affogato said.

"Okay than...." Clotted Cream said.

The door bell ring. Crunchy Chip wipe his eyes and headed to the door. "Wait." Clotted Cream lifted Rosemary. "Check the peak hole." He whisper. Crunchy Chip nodded while Affogato and Clotted Cream hide.

Crunchy Chip check the peak hole. He open the door to see Custard Cookie. "Hello sir." He said.

"Where is the baby? Custard asked.

"What baby?" Crunchy Chip asked.

"The baby. The baby you found on that day." Custard said. "Now," He grabbed Crunchy Chip's coat, "where. is. the. baby?"

"I don't know." Crunchy Chip said.

Custard groan then threw Crunchy Chip on the ground. "Where are you brat?" He asked. He headed upstairs to look around.

"Clotted. Where are you son? I know we have our difference, but I need that baby. Now." Custard said.

He turn around and went to a door. Then he was knock out. Wildberry was holding Rosemary while Clotted Cream was holding rope and Affogato was holding his staff.

"You don't hurt anyone in the Dark Cacao Kingdom or my husband." Affogato said.

"Husband? We aren't marry?" Clotted Cream asked.

"Not yet at least." Affogato said, winking.

"Just tie him up." Wildberry said. He rush downstairs while Custard was tie by Clotted.

Wildberry saw Crunchy Chip and ran over.

"Are you okay?" Wildberry asked.

"Yeah." Crunchy Chip said. "You call the cops?"

"Yep. They will be here soon." Wildberry help Crunchy Chip up. Rosemary laugh and went over to Crunchy Chip.

Everyone wait until the cops arrived. Almond took Custard away in handcuff. Light Cream was hugging Clotted tightly.

"I'm disappointed in you Custard." Oyster said.

Custard roll his eyes and Almond put him in the police car. Clotted Cream sigh then he turn to Wildberry and Crunchy Chip.

"I have some new about Rosemary's parents." He said.

"Yes?" Crunchy Chip asked.

"I got the DNA result. Almond did some research on them. We couldn't find them. It's like they left the baby all alone on purpose and left town. So we could take her to an orphanage home or..."

"Or?" Wildberry asked.

"You could adopted her." Clotted Cream said.

Crunchy Chip and Wildberry look at each other. Then they smile.

"Where are those adopted papers?" Crunchy Chip asked.