Chapter 8: a cheerleaders last performance

⚠️TW STRONG LANGUAGE⚠️

Eddie and I look at each other when my watch beeps. I break away from the hug then say, "we should go and get Chrissy, it's already 8"
"Ya I guess we should" Eddie says then walks over and gets his jacket.
"Oh come on love, once she leaves we have your trailer all to our selves" I say with a smirk.
He smirks then puts his jacket on and walks over to me. He puts a hand behind my head and one on my waist, pulling me in then whispers in my ear, "watch it sweetheart" I blush then grabs his hand and start walking out. "Sweetheart wait" he lets go and walks over and gets my black Jean jacket, "you don't wanna forget that"
"Oh my god, thank you love" I say then take it out of his hand and put it on. He puts an arm around me and we walk out together.
Once we get to his car I hope in the back so we don't cause too much commotion when Chrissy gets there. Eddie looks in the back and says, "I don't like you being back there, I wanna be able to see your beautiful face"
"Love, it's only until we get to your house"
"I know but still, that's too long"
I get up from my seat in the back and lean up in the front and kiss him. "Now can you wait until we get to your house lovely?"
"I guess I can wait"
I laugh then see Chrissy walking over to the van. She hops in and says, "hi"
"Hey Chrissy" Eddie says.
"Hi Chrissy!" I say from the back.
"Oh my gosh! Y/n you scared the shit out of me!" She says looking back then hitting my shoulder.
I laugh then say, "sorry not sorry"
I see Eddie smile and look in the rear view mirror which makes me smile.
When we get to the trailer park Eddie gets out and opens the back sorry for me, holding out a hand. I grab it to make sure I don't fall then say, "thank you hun"
"Anytime princess"
I look over at Chrissy smirking. Eddie walks over to his door saying, "this is my castle" he opens the door and lets Chrissy and I in. We walk in and Eddie starts looking for the stuff.
"How long does it take?" Chrissy asks.
"Sorry?" Eddie asks looking up from the tin he was looking in.
"How long does it take, to kick in?" Chrissy asks again.
"Well depends if you snort it or not, if you do then it, uh it kicks in pretty quick" Eddie says then gets up.
"Are you sure you have it?" Chrissy asks.
"Ya ya, somewhere" Eddie says then gets up and walks into his room.
"Ssoooo how did it go?!" Chrissy asks me.
A huge smile appears on my face when I say, "we're dating"
She hugs me then says, "that's great!"
"Ya it is" I say, trying not to show the worry in my voice. "I'm going to go and see how he's making out ok?"
She starts looking around then looks at me scared and says, "ya ya ok"
I walk into Eddie's room and see him looking in draws. "Eddie!" I whisper.
He spins around and asks, "what's up princess?"
"Uhh did you find it?"
"Gotcha" he says then stands up. He looks at me biting my finger nails and my hands shaking. He grabs them and asks, "are you ok sweetheart?"
"I'm just worried about Chrissy"
"As long as that's all" he looks at me then walks out. I follow him and see Chrissy standing there. Just like my mom. I stand there with tears forming in my eyes. This can't be happening. This IS NOT happening right now! He walks over to Chrissy, "Chrissy? Chrissy! WAKE UP CHRISSYYY! CHRISSY WAKE UPP! I DONT LIKE THIS CHRISSYYY!"
I watch in horror at she starts to levitate. Just like my mom. No no no no no. This can't be happening right now. Not with my best friend. But I can't help her. I'm too scared to even move right now. I then watch Eddie fall back and Chrissy get thrown to the ceiling. Eddie and I watch in horror as we watch Chrissy's bones get snapped. I stand there with tears dripping down my face. Eddie screams then gets up and shakes me out of my paralyzed state saying, "come on   y/n not you too!" I look at Eddie and can't say anything as the tears pour out. He takes my hand then runs out to his vans. He runs to my side opening the door and putting me in gently then running over to his side, throwing himself in.
He quickly starts his car and speed out of the park.