CHAPTER XXIV.

chapter xxiv

chapter xxiv.

     Mackenzie Scott and Zendaya Coleman had officially been girlfriends for four months as of July 2021. Neither could believe four months had already passed since they entered their amazing, love-filled relationship. It was pure bliss, and felt oh so right. Zendaya had been in plenty of relationships before, but none of them were like her relationship with Mackenzie. Everything she ever hoped and dreamed for, was all there. And she had all that while being 100% her authentic self.

To celebrate four months as a couple, they decided they would go out for dinner. Maybe it was cringey to celebrate their relationship month by month, but they didn't care. It made them happy, nothing else mattered. Both women were getting ready at their own houses, Mackenzie getting a head start so she could go to Zendaya's house before their date. Upon arriving to her girlfriend's house, she noticed Tom's car in the driveway. She got out of the car and let herself in, being greeted by Noon. She lifted the dog up and carried him over to the couch and sat down with him as Tom entered the room.

"Oh hey, Kenzie." He said, plopping down next to her.

"Sup, Thomas. How ya doin'?" She asked, petting Noon and lifting her head up out of his reach to prevent her makeup from being smudged.

Tom shrugged, "I'm alright. I had to drop something off," he said. "Oh! She's almost ready, by the way. She told me to tell you that since she heard you come in."

"Awesome, thank you." Mack responded nodding her head. The two were sitting in comfortable silence before Tom spoke up.

"You know, you make Z really happy." He stated.

     Mackenzie couldn't help but smile, "I hope so, I try."

     "You do, trust me. I haven't seen her this happy in a while. I thought you should know that." Tom said, they exchanged a quick smile before letting the comfortable silence take over again. They had a nice friendship— they were dating each other's best friends, after all.

     Zendaya entered the room and Mackenzie stood up, going over to kiss her girlfriend. "You look so beautiful,"

     "Thank you, my love. You look stunning." They shared numerous pecks whilst Tom made cooing noises.

     "Awwww, how sweet." He teased, both girls jokingly rolled their eyes. "Well, I'll be going now. Enjoy your date ladies, have fun."

     As they did every month, they had a wonderful time. Any and all dates of theirs went amazing, both women loved every second of each date. They ate their meal then went on a walk along the docks, hand in hand. Zendaya lead Mackenzie to the end of the hiking trail, standing in the same spot as she did when she gave her confession. "I love you, Mackenzie Anne Scott. I love you so much."

     Neither of them had said those three words since the confession, so hearing them took Mackenzie by surprise— while simultaneously melting her heart. She kissed her girlfriend soft and slow, muttering "I love you too," against her lips.

zendaya

Liked by macksscott, devindruid, and 2,330,561 others

zendaya the last 4 months have been out of a fairy tale, thanks to you. here's to many more, love.

View all 20,443 comments

macksscott here's to us💕

i simply love: them

—i simply love: them