Chapter four

She smirked as his blue beautiful eyes opened wide.
She sat by him and strokes his leg, she poured herself wine and sipped it.
'Drink it,' she demanded
Darius took the wine and swallowed it down.
'Drink all of it, come on boy' she said hurriedly
He drank it down and his face scrunched up as the wine burned in his throat.
'I have never had wine so...' Darius said
'Rich?' Talisa asked
Darius nodded
She then got herself ontop of him
'You'll find with me you will be having stuff you would never have dreamnt of having' she whispered in his ear
She then kissed his neck, he closed his eyes with pleasure as her ruby lips but gently on his neck.
He moaned and placed his hands on her waist pushing her downwards. She grabbed something from the drawer as she kissed down his torso. He moaned ferociously as she placed her hand into his trouser. But then suddenly Darius eyes widened with shock and he yelped out in pain.

Talisa had clipped a lock over his penis, it kept it down she then grabbed his hands and tied them together above his head.
She cackled evilly and got off of him.
'Whats going on?' He trembled
She wanted to find an outlet for her anger.
'Do you really think Me the soulless queen would only give you pleasure? I get pleasure out of your pain!' She declared
Darius let out a cry as the lock was tightening against his cock.
'Did you really think i would forget about you from what you said?'
Darius was wincing terribly.

Talisa didn't care, astonishingly, she hadn't planned to be so harsh on the boy. She felt bad for him, but he was an Embodiment of the people that hated her. He was who she needed to hurt. And she didn't know why.

Was it to feel powerful? She had no idea. She carried on the torture on this poor boy and because of the anger she felt of being hated she forgot the innocence and purity she saw in those blue eyes.

'Please your highness it hurts' Darius pleaded
'Well I advise you to not get an erection, it is designed to severely cause pain if the penis erects,' Talisa said simply
However her blank expression turned to a smirk.
'No please!' Darius begged as Talisa crawled towards him in a seductive manner attempting to make him erect. Hoping to cause him pain.
Darius closed his eyes because the sight if Talisa's exposed breasts would make him erect. He was sweating and fighting with himself, the amount of concentration needed to not go erect was torturous.
'Please take it off!' He begged
She didn't answer but strokes his leg seductively and stuck her tongue into his mouth, he tried to repel but was stuck.
'You are keeping up a fierce battle but I believe you will give in soon,' Talisa assured.
She took off her underwear and became completely naked, Darius closed his eyes . Even though he really wanted to see. She laughed. He was fully clothed so she got ontop of him and seductively grinded against him. Dry sex, was what the adolescents used to call it.
'Why are you doing this to me?' Darius cried
Talisa shrugged,.
Then finally his sexual impulse gave him and he got an erect boner, he screamed at the top of his long as cock was being squeezed by the lock.
Tears streamed down his face, begging for it to stop. It was a morbid scene, Talisa simply watched. However something confused her, she normally found it hilarious.
But when she watched Darius it looked disturbing, she could actually see the cruel action she had done. She got no pleasure out of it. She watched his eyes fill with tears and his hands begging at him. And it filled with her regret more than anything.
This annoyed her, she growled and hastily took the lock off his penis and put on her robe. He exhaled with relief but still was in so much pain. She was angry so she blew out the candles leaving Darius in darkness and walked out the room. Darius was exhausted and mindlessly fell asleep with tears in his eyes on Talisa's comfy bed.

Some time in the night Darius awoke and his penis hurt so much. He winced with pain. He was shocked to see Talisa next to him dressed in her nightwear watching him. She held wine In her hand sipping it.
Devil, Darius thought apon seeing her.
He was scared she would do something else to torture him.
'Does it hurt?' She simply asked inbetween wine sips
Darius nodded
She tossed him a little goblet.
'Poppy milk inside will relive some pain,'
Darius had never had poppy milk, he had heard it was effective.
He took it, it was extremely sweet. Darius was confused she looked at him sympathetically, as if she was sorry but ofcourse she would never say sorry.
'You better go back to your servants chamber, before you get too used to comfort,' she said
Darius got up and winced in pain.
'It will get better,' Talisa said without reassurance in her voice. She had a monotonous voice with a blank expression.
He started to leave but Talisa stopped him.
'I always get up around this time, my doctor said it was something called nostalgia,' Talisa said
'Whats that?' Darius asked
Talisa shrugged.
She indicated her seat next to her
'Before you go, share this wine with me, I know how much you like it,' she said
Darius thought this was strange, was se acting kind? What she said seemed that she cared but her voice had no hint of care within it. The words came out hostile.
Darius sat next to her and took the wine glass, she's an alcoholic Darius thought. She had wine all the time.
she poured the wine into his glass.
She clinked the wine glasses together as a toast.
'We'll call this our parting glass,' she said and then took a sip.