Chapter six

Darius had fallen asleep on the gravel, he was violently shaken awake by the guards and was sullen to be awoken to his awful surroundings.
They noticed his mouth covered with blood from earlier on and visciously wiped it off his face. They placed cuffs around his hands.
'Where are you taking me?' Darius asked
They didn't answer and slapped him on the head just for speaking.
'Prisoners are quiet,' they hissed.
Was he going to be executed? Fear erupted in his body as the possibility if the darkness and loneliness of death came to mind. He would be sentenced to death if the queen grew tired of him. Had she already grown tired of him?
His stomach growled as they passed the kitchens as the smell of warm stew diffused into his nose. He turned back and saw Sam looking at him worriedly.
They then walked across the courtyard and Darius' stomach flipped. They walked across the gate where beggers sat begging for food from the rich. Darius had been there a few times before when his hunger and caused his insides to burn, he felt guilty for having that rich wine as his previous friends were starving and waiting at that begger gate.
But then as he looked apon the begger gate he thought he saw a familiar face, his hunger might have made him confused but he swore he saw Myra. He thought he saw the same blue eyes and the curly black hair.
'Myra! Myra!' He called out
The beggers looked at him yet no one responded.
'Idiot!' The guards said and pushed him to the ground, they kicked him and pushed him for daring to speak.
Yet Darius felt no pain as all he could think about was Myra.
They pushed him into a wooden shack and pushed him onto the floor.
'Blue eyed boy! Lover boy!' He heard other tough looming guards mock him. They surrounded him there were so may of them .He felt so small, so scrawny. Surrounded by them.
'Please don't hurt me,' Darius begged
'Nah, you are our entertainment for tonight,' guard one said.
They picked up Darius and tied him to a chair.
Darius' eyes widened with fear as the guard took darts out .
the other guards were drunk out of their minds and lined up to throw darts at Darius.
He was panicked now, he tried to desperately get out of the rope. As a tough looking guard took a dart out if the cAse.
'Rules are nobody is allowed to hit his heart, the rest is fine,' guard said
The first guard threw the dart but he was a long way off and narrowly missed Darius hitting the wooden board to the right of him.
'Fuck!' The guard shouted
The next guard threw the dart and he was good at throwing darts as it hit Darius' arm. He screamed with pain whilst the guards laughed.
'Please!' Darius begged as the next guard took a swig of his rum and took the dart.
It hit his inner thigh and his screamed. He closed his eyes to endure this hell. By the time all 25 guards had attempted to through the darts he had four darts in his leg, 3 in his arm, one that scraped his nose and a few in his feet.
'Please you have had your fun let me go,' Darius begged
'Nonsense! We have just started!'
The guards had just been getting more drunk.
The first guard took out a box of knives and Darius' shook his head
'You can't please!' Darius begged
'This time aim for the heart ,' the guard said
' if we kill him?' One of the other guards asked
'We tell the queen he died from dampness in the Dungeon, she won't care,' the first guard said
'Right,' the most tough looking guard who had hit Darius in the arm the last time step forwards and Darius closed his eyes he was going to die.
The guard was about to throw and the guards surrounding him was cheering him on when the door swung open.
'What do you think you are doing?' Poucell shouted
Darius opened his eyes and saw Poucell.
'I went to the dungeon to find this prisoner and he was gone!'
'We wanted to teach him a lesson,' the guard said
'The queen told you to do no such thing!' Poucell shouted
'She wants to see him now! And look he's bleeding everywhere, he's a human not a dart board,'
Poucell helped Darius up and took him away.
The guards grumbled.
'Thank you,' Darius mumbled.

Poucell delivered Darius to the Queen's room and Talisa stood there with a frown on her face. He still had the darts in him.
'He's broken,' she stated
'The guards wanted to hurt him,'
'Tell them only I can torture him, I didn't ask him to be broken,' Talisa said
Poucell bowed and left and Talisa stared at Darius who then fell to the ground due to pain.
Talisa sighed and put her wine cup down.
She helped him up.
'You have not been having the best couple of days have you?' She said
She placed him on the bed and gently took the darts out.
He winced in pain.
se went to her cabinet and took out a mixture of mint and poppy juice.
'My sister used to make this for me wen we were younger whenever I hurt myself, I was very clumsy so that was a lot,' Talisa said rubbing the mixture on his wounds. Darius breathed in relief.
'If she wasn't born into the royal family she would have defiantly been a physician,' Talisa smiled and Darius looked at her confused and Talisa knew what he was thinking zz
'There was a time when I loved my sister believe it or not,'
Darius still raised his eyebrows.
'You will never understand this but power...well power changes a person,' Talisa said
'Get up!' Talisa commanded 'you will be fine stop being such a pussy,'
Darius got up.
'What are you going to do to be today?' Darius moaned knowing his pain was not over. Talisa looked at the pain and horror in his eyes and sighed.
'Nothing.' Talisa said sipping her wine.
She lay on the bed.
'You are going to do something for me,' Talisa said
She indicated for Darius to sit next to her on the bed.
'My council are making me stressed, I am too tired to torture you,' Talisa said
'What do you want me to do?' Darius asked
Talisa took Darius' hand and placed his hand under her dress into her panties. Darius was shocked.
'Rub,' was all Talisa said
Darius was familiar with this masturbation he had done it for girls before but for the Queen? This was absurd yet he didn't mind it.
Talisa seemed more relaxed as she moaned with pleasure as Darius rubbed her pleasure spots.
'You have magic hands,' Talisa breathed as he rubbed faster and faster. She moaned with such delight and sighed with gratitude but then eventually fell asleep as it had made her so relaxed.
Darius looked at her as she slept, she looked like a child not the queen, she looked peaceful.
He got up and took a sip from her wine glass and then fell asleep next to her, her hands subconsciously wrapped around his body and he felt warm and safe. They both fell asleep peacefully.