Battle with emo king olly and Olivia sacrifice

We entered the throne room

King Olly: so you finally arrived.

It won't be long until this kingdom is mine.

Olivia: brother are you still planning to do terrible things.

Bowser said yeah even i wouldn't do something mean and I have done a lot of stuff ask Kamek!

Anyway about the princess is she safe is she comfortable does she have something to read asking for a friend.

King Olly: oh the princess is right infront of you behold!

Shows us

She is at one with the castle now sleeping I'm sure she's happy this way.

Olivia: you monster folding the princess is too much you have gone too far!

There's nothing you could do except.

Looks up

Those folded cranes you wouldn't.

King Olly: said I would and I did witness the thousands crane techniques he or she has the patient to fold one thousand crane shall have any wish granted.

And I am going to use it to get rid of these toads once and for all!

Bowser: what that's crazy talk the toads can't come back from that you know!

Olivia: I still don't know what you have got against toads do you realise that you were originally folded by a toad.

King Olly: yes he is the reason I am doing this!
He disrespected the very paper I am made of and he scribbled all over it.

Olivia: that's why you are doing this but even if you are angry at him why take it out on all of the other toads?

King Olly: If you have seen one toad you have seen them all!

They are all the same to me!

Me: that's racist.

King Olly: and that is why I am going to use the wish to make our origami kingdom.

As for you Smg4fanlover you have proven to be quite annoying.

But anyway I will honour you by folding you into the very last crane!

Hero so bold despair and behold for you shall be the final fold!

Now I am going to stop you by using the vellumental roulette.

Spins it

And it landed on the earth

And turn into the earth vellumental

Olivia: no way he can turn into the vellumental!

King Olly: yes I stole their power and should you take too long to beat me I will recover my health!

After defeating him twice

How can you defeat me.

Olivia: brother are you okay even using more than one vellumental power can be exhausting.

King Olly: I don't need your pity!

Olivia: Olly paper and origami can live together and I have been to so many places and met many different people and the toad were nice aswell so maybe if there was love in our hearts.

King Olly: you are lecturing me about love!

Was there any love in the toad heart that scribbled all over me!

I should have known you would side with them I made you too perfect too pure!

But we origami were folded for greatness!