Little bratt. Part 2 [PLATONIC]

Reader gender: Female.
Warning: Villains messing with a kid; the reader is a child so this is totally platonic "DC superhero girls x alien kid".

We were patroling the city un search of [____], she escaped fifteen minutes ago and we were still unable to find her. We must do something before Barbaras' dad discover we're gone. I took my lasso and moved some trash out of our way. This city need to be cleaned.

As we searched, I crossed by the dump, we found unpleasant news; [____] around the villains, they were laughing at her and she seemed to be hurt. She's holding her ankle with a pained expression. Poor kid. I called the rest of my friends and prepared to save [____].

-Sisters, let's help [____]! -Diana screamed.

The team surrounded the villains and the child, trying to get her safe and sound, but it was complicated. Good thing [____] heal faster than humans.

-Leave that kid alone! -Zee demanded.

-Or what? -Livewire scoffed.

-We're gonna do this the hard way... -Kara slammed her fist against her palm.

Livewire and Giganta smiled like psychopaths and the confrontation began.

[____] cried a little while trying to get away from the fight, this was not her intention, she never wanted to be in danger, much less injured, and neither cause that much trouble to the girls, yet, here she is, in the middle of a a beating and she doesn't know who's winning.

Is this all her fault? She's a kid, but that's no excuse, maybe she should stop crying and face her consequences. She just wanted to forget all the trouble back home and her mission, since she was little she has been treated as nothing more than a weapon, an object, or rather a being with useful abilities; for others she was an agent. That's why she decided running away and leaving her past behind, but when she finally had a home, quality childhood, a foster father and a sister, she ruined it. Yep, this will leave a trauma.

Not a very pleasant past for an infant, right?

At this point it was difficult to control her emotions, so she went into a panic attack, starting to levitate the junk around her, surprising the girls and trapping the bad guys below the heavy trash.

The super hero girls smiled and got closer to [____].

-Sorry I escaped... and everything else...

-Where are you going? -Babs asked.

-I... -Her eyes turned watery. -I don't know.

-Well, I came for you, so come on, let's go home... -Babs said softly.

-Wait, really? After all I did?

Barbara knew the kid was kinda annoying to her, but she was still willing to take her home, besides, she don't think her dad would be happy if she say she lost the kid. Also since [____] arrived, her dad is not so clingy, so that's a point in her favor.

[____] opened her arms smiling and the girls hugged her.

-Awww -Jess said.

-I have to admit, she looks kind of cute as long as she's not throwing things around.

All of them laughed.

-Anyways, do you mind if I ask you a few questions?! -Babs asked exitedly, taking out a small notebook and a pen.

[____] noded and all of them started walking back to commissioner Gordon's house. Along the way, one of Babs's questions made [____]'s face darken...

A question about your planet and your past.

After a long breath and a few seconds to think about her answer, she decided to tell them the truth. All her torucious past and her training to become a "hunter" as they were determined on her home planet.

All of them seemed kind of disturbed to know that a little girl happened to experience something like that

-Wait, so you faked your death!? -Karen asked.

-Yes, I had to.

-Oh man... -Kara mumbled.

-And... your parents... -Jess started, unsure if she should ask.

-False memories were inserted into me so I don't even have a real notion of who I am or where I come from, beyond my training in C.H.A.S.E. Said memories are faked deaths of our supposed families to "inspire us to do good and be better agents"-The child spoke softly as if it was normal.

Clearly it was not. The girls felt a chill.

-C.H.A.S.E? -Diana asked.

-Corporation for healing: advanced and sealed experiment. -[____] responded. The girls had a confused face. -The organization that makes us...

-What?! -Zee asks and Diana hit her lightly on the shoulder.

-They think I don't know, but from the moment I broke my tracker I learned the truth... my whole life is a lie. That's why I'm gonna took my chance to escape! I don't want them to hurt me again...

-Well, you can rest now, we're not letting something like that happen again!

-I agree, we shall protect [____]!

It's nice to finally have a family...

⚡⚡⚡⚡

Meanwhile on a distant planet.

-Any news of Hunter 007? -A Male voice asked.

-She broke her communicator and tried to fake her death. She pretended earth was dangerous.

-Is there another way to get her ubication?

-No, we've lost all trace and contact with her. Her tracker was destroyed. -The commander growled, scaring the woman who was in front of a translucent blue screen with holograms and a futuristic aspect. -But we've already sent a spaceship to search for her!

-Good. I need that experiment back. -He paused a little. -If she didn't complete her mission, it's on you to abduct the humans...

-Yes, sir.

.........

Okay, updates for today! There's a lot of requests so please be patient!💞 Anyways vote, comment and all that hahaha.

Also, I wanted to tell you I created another book for some Equestria Girls One Shots of Rainbow Dash x fem reader, in case you're interested💞 and if you like it give the book some love too.

Now, Byeee✨