All rights reserved

More than Just Friends

Copyright © 2013

Echo Reed

All rights reserved. No part of this book may be reproduced, transmitted, downloaded, distributed, stored in or introduced into any information storage and retrieval system, in any form or by any means, whether electronic or mechanical, without express permission of the Author, except by a reviewer who may quote brief passages for review purposes. This book is a work of fiction and any resemblance to any person, living or dead, or any events Or occurrences, is purely coincidental. The characters and story lines are created from the Author's imagination or are used fictitiously.

Cover Design by Echo Reed

# # # 

Authors Note:

'Under U.S. copyright law, your self-published work is protected as soon as you put the pen to paper.'
Source: www.authorhouse.com/GetPublished/copyright.aspx

Ever since I wrote it down and published it online, it already belongs under my property. I made the characters and plot all by myself (I also made the book cover, I just don't own the actual photo). So if you're reading this, any part of this book cannot be plagiarized. I've been seeing some problems in Wattpad involving other users who pretend to be fans of the book, but they're already on to your story and changing characters then owning it as their own work. Let me tell you this, If you're willing to be a writer on Wattpad, try to be original. If not, seek help from others to help you get started. Copying other's work and owning it is just wrong and absolutely ridiculous. If you think others will like you, well, you're wrong. Think of the hard work the writer has put into their work. If you don't want their fans to go crazy on you, then don't be such a jerk and come around owning someone else's work. This is just a friendly reminder from the Author. I'm not intending to offend any people. I just speak of the truth because I really hate it when others take ownership of other's precious personal work. 

Let's try to respect other's work, please.

Be Original.

(I wrote this part around 2015, so I apologize if I sound stern. My point was valid, but I feel like I dragged it on for too long. - Echo from 2023)