• Chateau de Valois •

To my friend, Yan.

SKIP MO NA ITONG CHAPTER NA 'TO PLEASE WAG MO NA ITULOY 😭😭 LABYU YAN HAHAHAHAHA

•••••

•••••

RATED M 🔞

DON'T READ IF YOU'RE UNCOMFORTABLE ‼️

"Ikaw naman ang pumili ng movie for tonight." Risa handed Leni the remote as she sat beside her and she took a sip of their wine for tonight while Leni picked a romantic movie for them to watch.

"Chateau de Valois my favorite wine..." Leni read the wine bottle and gave Risa the look of approval. "I noticed everytime na merong event iyang wine na 'yan yung hinahanap mo." Risa smirked, feeling so proud of her observation.

"May alcohol 'yan. Nakakalasing din 'yan. Kaya dahan dahan ah." Leni warned Risa as she took another sip of her wine. "Yes, ma'am." Risa answered.

Half way through the movie, pa ubos na yung wine. Most of the time, Leni is just staring at Risa,  hindi rin niya alam kung ano na ang naging daloy ng movie. Mas nag eenjoy pa siya habang tinititigan si Risa.

"May isang bottle pa dun. Kukuhanin ko lang." The moment that Risa stands up the alcohol takes it effects on her. She suddenly lost her balance. Luckily, Leni is quick to catch her. "Ops, tipsy. Hehe."

Leni's arms were wrapped protectively around Risa. "Buti nalang nandito ako para saluhin ka."

"Hay nako! Wag na mag next bottle ng wine. Panuodin nalang natin yung movie." Leni sat Risa on the couch. "Ang boring nga nung movie. Mas maganda pa sana yung love story natin kung gusto mo din ako." Risa muttered.

Leni started to clean the mess they made. "What? Did you say something?" Risa rolled her eyes at Leni. "Wala! Oh, where are you taking that wine bottle?" Risa grabbed Leni's hand to stop her.

"To the trash. Why?" She questioned. "Give that to me! Let's play truth or dare. Bilis! This is going to be fun!" Risa cheered.

"Umupo ka sa harap ko. Kapag yung top ng bottle yung natapat sayo dare 'yun. Kapag yung bottom naman ng bottle yung natapat sayo truth 'yun. Okay?" Risa explained and Leni gave her a nod to tell her that she understand what she said.

Top and bottom... ng bottle. Leni can't help but snickered at her own thoughts.

Risa spins the bottle. The bottle stopped and the top pointed at Risa while the other end is pointed at Leni. "I'll go first!" Risa slightly squirmed at her seat due to her excitement.

"Truth..." Risa slightly leans in, her eyes watching Leni's small movements, her fingers tapping the table.

Leni leaned back on the chair, trying to steady herself while watching Risa's actions.