• Too drunk •

LENI.

After receiving Leila's text. I immediately grabbed my keys and went to Leila's place. Sinabihan ko na naman din sila na huwag masyadong lasingin si Risa. Buti nalang at hindi ako nakasama sa kanila dahil apaka dami kong dapat asikasuhin for business purposes.

"Thank goodness you're here!" Leila let out a sigh of relief. "Asan si Risa?" I asked. "Nasa sofa. Sinubukan matulog kanina pero hindi nakatulog kaya ayun kumakain na ng pizza ngayon."

Hay naku, Risa.

"Sige na, ako na bahala sa kanya. I'll take it from here. Iuuwi ko siya sa condo niya. Thank you for staying with her." I smiled at Leila. "Siguraduhin mong dun mo ihahatid iyan sa condo niya."

"Oo, sa condo niya ko siya ihahatid."

"Okay, matutulog na ako. Inaantok na din ako. Ingat kayo and good luck diyan kay Risa." Leila chuckled as she went upstairs to her room.

I went to Risa and stopped her from eating.

"Rude... Give me back my pizza-" Risa stopped talking when she looked at me. "Oh, hi there, gorgeous. Kamukha mo yung crush kong maganda na hindi ako crush."

She is definitely drunk.

"Come on, uwi na tayo." I support her as she stands up and I pulled her close to me as we walk towards my car.

"Wait- I can't leave my car." Risa pouts.

Cute.

"Ako na bahala sa car mo. Ang priority ko ngayon ay maiuwi ka ng maayos." I opened the passanger door and guide her to the seat.

I went to the drivers side. I put on her seat belt first before I put mine and started driving.

After a minute of silence, Risa started mumbling something I can't hear clearly. "Are you saying something, Ris?"

"I said can we go to your house instead?" Risa glared at me.

I shook my head. "No, I'm taking you to your condo."

"Why? Ayoko dun. Mag isa lang ako." Risa frowned and looked out the window. Mukha siyang four year old na nag tatantrums. "I'll keep you company then."

"Really?!" Risa's eyes lit up. "Yes. Now, behave and be a good girl."

"Yes, ma'am." Risa smiled at me.

Tumahimik naman si Risa sa buong byahe namin hanggang makadating kami sa condo niya. Sinuportahan ko si Risa habang nag lalakad kami papunta sa condo unit niya.

I looked for her keys in her bag and opened the door. I locked the door as soon as we went inside.

"I'm tired..." Risa whined. "Okay, let's go to your room na so we can change your clothes and you can get some sleep."

I sat Risa on her bed and looked for a comfortable tshirt for her to wear on her dresser. Ipinatong ko yung bagong shirt muna sa damit niya then I tried to remove the shirt underneath.

"You lay down na. I'll be in the living room if you need me."

I was about to walk away from her when she forcefully grabbed my hand which made me fall on top of her, our faces inches away. I can feel her hot breath hitting my face.

"You look even more gorgeous this way." Risa smirked at me. She was about to lean in to kiss me when I stopped her.

"N-No, Risa. You're too drunk. Don't do it. You might regret it when you get sober. I can't take advantage of you." I tucked in a strand of her hair behind her ear. "You're too precious for me."

I caressed her cheek and put a blanket on her.

"Go to sleep, sunshine. I'll see you in the morning."

"Good night, Leni. I lo-"

And just like that Risa feel into a deep sleep. While I get myself settled to her couch in the living room. It's not the comfiest feeling in the world but this will do.

What a night...

•••••

•••••

•••••

Goor morning mga bading! <3