Chapter 2- Telepathy

For all the Sokeefe shippers out there you don't have to put up with this for long promise :) Bridie and Ellie🥰

Fitz POV: 

 I stood in class with Terigan waiting for Sophie to arrive, she was late again not doubt it was Biana who held her up. That sister of mine I think as I shake my head. 

Just then Sophie comes thundering in apologising profusely about being late, and just as she gets through the door, she trips over her feet and falls towards the ground, I jump forward and manage to catch her just in time. When she looks up her face is tomato red and it makes my heart melt a little. 

"Thanks" she mutters.

I laugh "all good!" 

Just then Tiergan clears his throat , Sophie looks up, as if she just realised he was there, knowing her she probably did.

"Today, you two will be telling eachother your biggest secrets. I will not be in the room, that way you can do it with no distractions," Tiergan told us. Sophie and I looked at eachother then back at Tiergan. "Good luck! I will be right outside!" Tiergan said walking out the door.  Sophie walked over to a chair that was facing me in the middle of the room. And not to my surprise, managed to trip over her own feet and I rushed to catch her, AGAIN!

"Sorry!" she said and quickly stood up.

"All good!" I said, sitting down. "Let's start the exercise. I'll go first!" I took a deep breath in. How would she react? Will she run? Laugh? Tell me to leave her alone?

"Come on! Tell me the secret already!" Sophie said. 

I released the breath I was holding and blurted out, "I like you Sophie! Actually no, I love you so much!" 

Sophie just sat there, frozen and told me, "I like you too!" We leant in at at the last second Magnate Leto can rushing in.

"You two... come... outside, now!" He said between breaths. He had a worried expression on his face. Sophie and I looked at eachother and hurried out after him.

Thanks for reading this chapter! Sorry about the cliff hanger! We are just doing it the KOTLC series way! Massive cliffhangers at the end! We will try and post as often as we can! Love you guys! 😘

Bridie and Ellie