Chapter 3: Horrible News

Sophie's POV 

We hurried out after Magnate Leto and I realised all the classrooms were empty.

"Uh, where is everyone?" Fitz asked.

"They we're all evacuated from the school. Because the Neverseen blew up 3 floors of the pyramid," Magnate Leto told us.

"Then why are we heading to the healing centre? Wait! No! I am not going for a check up!" I said, starting to panic.

"Relax Miss Foster, all your friends are there, and no Mr Vacker, no one was hurt luckily," Magnate Leto told Fitz and then popped a familiar object into his mouth. The berry made all of his features twist until we were staring at Mr Forkle's swollen face.

We made it to the big doors of the healing centre. Mr Forkle opened them and Biana came rushing over to me and threw her arms around me. 

"Alright, Biana! Yes I am alive! But why are we all here?" I asked the others.

"The Neverseen have made it clear they want to start a war, so we shall fight! In five days we will be training in Brackendale for the fight," Mr Forkle told us.

"Ummm, Sophie, Marella and I were going shopping then," Biana told him. "We will train after though!" She added quickly.

"That is quite alright Miss Vacker, Miss Foster and Miss Redek. But you must participate in all the other training sessions," Mr Forkle told us. "See you kids at Brackendale in five days!" He wheezed out before leaping away.

Hey Soph? Come over to Everglen after we leave, I wanna tell you something, Fitz transmitted.

Ok, see you soon, I told him.

There we go! Another chapter! We will try and make them longer in the future! Love u guys a lot! We will update as soon as possible! Leave a comment about this chapter! What did you guys think of it? Or what we could improve? Byeeee!

Bridie and Ellie!