Three(3)

Eunjung

We went inside my room and gave her something. It was a stufftoy. A rilakkuma Stufftoy to be exact.

"That's yours now." I said.

"Jinjja??!! Omo... Thanks Unnie!" She said.

"Now.. Fair enough?"

"Yup. Definetly."

----

The practice is on. Well, actually, were in a group in our school. Thats why all of us live together.

Jiyeon went outside after our performance. Qri Unnie followed. I didn't got up because my feet is tired.

---

No one's POV

Jiyeon went outside because her heart ached. She had this ever since but only Qri knew that's why she followed.

"Jiyeon, are feeling ok?" Qri asked the latter beside her, holding her chest tight.

Jiyeon just shook her head and sighed.
It hurts. She thought.

"Let me help you. Wanna sleep?" Qri asked. But then she just shook her head. "Why?"

"Because maybe I won't...
wake up anymore... I'm scared, Qri Unnie.." She said and tear fell on her face.

"Sshh.. Don't say that. Well.. Stop practicing for a while. We'll just tell you if were done."

"Ok.. I'm sorry Unnie.."

"Nah. I understand, Jiyeon. Just rest for a while."

Qri left, while Jiyeon walked through the hall inside their dorm when someone called her name. She was feeling exhausted, tired, and most of the time, hurt.

Eunjung sat down beside her. She tried to smile even though in reality, it hurts. Yes, she have some pills to help her illness heal, but she can't afford to buy again. She just drinks it when totally needed. Not right now.

"I'm tired. Are you?" Eunjung asked. Instead of answering, Jiyeon placed her head on Eunjung's shoulder.

"Hmm.. Maybe the answers yes?" Eunjung stated.

"Can we stay like this for a while?" Jiyeon asked, pretending to be ok.

"Sure. Sleep if you want."

"Eunjung-ah.. What will you do to a friend that has a heart problem?" Jiyeon asked.

"Why the sudden question?"

"Nothing. Just popped out in my mind and asked you."

"Well..." Eunjung started. "I would help her."

"And?"

"I'll never leave her side." She paused.

Jiyeon sighed.

If I tell you that I have a heart disease, will you help me?

That question is one of the things she wanted to ask to the taller girl. But she can't.

"Eunjung.... Will you leave me?" She suddenly asked.

"Of course not. I won't. I would never. And I never did think about it." The girl answered which made her smile.

"Thank you."

"You're being weird today, Jiyeon."

"Well because I'm weird."

"I guess so. Let's go?" Eunjung stood up, but the latter didn't want to. She's still tired.

"Do you want me to piggy back you?" Eunjung asked.

"Wll you?" Jiyeon asked.

"Sure. Hop on." She lowered herself, and Jiyeon got on it. "A big Park Dinosaur ahead."

"...and a handsome prince Eunjung oppa." Jiyeon added.

"Aish."

"Hold on tight." Eunjung said.

"Ok."

"Tomorrow is going to be a another day..."