Eleven(11)

Eunjung

I am here outside the Operating room, waiting for the red light to stop when someone pull my collar up.

"What the hell did you do now?! I told you, if you ever hurt her again you'll get through me first. And now you did! What the hell did you think?!"

"I.. I didn't do it... It was an accident.."

"Fvck you!" She pushes me on my seat when I teared up again. It was my fault after all.

"I'm sorry... Hyeri please.."

"She confessed to me that she loves you right after she went home. And now.. I think you're too late.. Maybe she wouldn't make it.."

"No! She'll fight for me.."

"You didn't know the reason why she can't love you.. She can't because.."

"Because what?"

"She... She has a heart disease. She didn't tell you. Only me, and Qri unnie."

My heart beated faster. This can't be happening..

"Her heart stopped before. I was there when I saw it. It was her boyfriend, L. She didn't want to love again."

"But then she met you,"

"Why didn't you tell me?"

"You should've thought for it."

The door opened as I stood up.

"Are you.. Park jiyeon's relatives?"

"Yes."

"She had a hole in her heart in which our crew had a hard time saving her. It was a 50/50 chance of her dying and living."

"How is she?"

"Its Sad to say this but..."

"But what doc?"

"She's in a coma. A part of her head is clearly damaged, but it would last for how many weeks. All we need is look after her."

"What room is she in?"

"Room 067."

06... June. 7. That's her birthday. 6/7/1994..

"Thank you."

We went inside the elevator as my hands shiver in nervousness.

...

Were infront of her door, deciding to open it or not.

Hyeri clicked the knob, slowly entering the room. I followed.

I froze. My heart dying inside.

"Ji..." I started.

"Now you know.." Hyeri said to me. It was clear enough.

I went nearer to her. She looks so pale. I wanted to touch her but I know I can't. I caused this.

"Wake up soon... I'm so sorry.."

-------

I woke up beside her, realizing it was already morning. A nurse went in, and injected some medicine inside her dextrose.

"Do you need something, miss?" She asked me.

"No... Thank you."

Then she exited the room.

"Hyeri-ah." I woke her up.

"Hmm.."

"Wake up."

"Omo... It's 7 already?"

"De."

"I need to go.. My mom needs me.."

"Sure."

She ran outside when I looked at her again.

Why does it need to be you?