One(1)

-Jiyeon-

"Eunjung-ah! Eunjung-ah!" I screamed. I got the bell Soyeon unnie bought. I shook it but still... She won't even flinch.

"Unnie~ Eunjung Unnie~" I said. But she just ignored me and wrapped her arms around Rilakkuma's body. That bear is really her fave..

"I'm shtill shleepy Yeoniee.."

"Get your ass up and eat breakfast!" I shouted.

"Yah! How could you say something like that?" She got up, rubbing her eyes.

"I'm pissed."

"Oohh.. Jiyeonie is pissed at Eunjungiee~"

"Stop it. Its not funny." I said and pouted. But then she pulled me to sit beside her.

"Yah!"

"Say sorry to Unnie."

"No. Its your fault. I won't say that to you."

"Then I'll hug you." She said and pulled me into a hug. I tried to break free but then I hit her eye.

"Omo.."

She winced in pain which made me sorry.

"Mianhe.." I whispered. But she wouldn't even say a thing. "Eunjungie... Mianhae."

"I'm sorry, Eunjung." I straightely said in english.

Why wouldn't she even say a word?

"Yah... Eunjungie.. Mianheyo.. I-i didn't mean to.. Yah.. Don't get angry.." I said.

I feel really guilty right now. Little did I know, tears are already building up my eyes.

"E-eunjungiee.... M-mianhe..." I said and hugged her. I can't stand it.

"Hah! I fooled you, Jiyeon!" She suddenly burst out laughing. Aish. This kid.

"Mianhe Eunjungie~ haha!" She copied what I said earlier and laughed again. The next thing I did, I pushed her out of her bed then walked out.

I shouldn't be fooled next time. Never. Ugh.

---

"Jiyeon-ah~" I heard Eunjung Unnie from outside. She's with Boram unnie...again.

"De?" I said. She looked at me and smiled.

"Give this to Hyomin."

"Why won't you give it yourself?" I said. She furrowed her eyebrows. I walked out.

"Yah Jiyeon-ah!" She followed me.

"Ugh."

"What's wrong with you?" She said. More like an angry tone.

"Let's talk about this later. I'm tired." I answered. She turned around and went back.

Why am I always like this? Jealous whenever she's with someone?

I went to the living room and sat down the couch. I hugged the pillow and slowly closed my eyes. Then I fell asleep.

---

-Eunjung-

I saw Jiyeon so I called her.

"Jiyeon-ah~"

"De?" She said. This is unusual. She actually would just come near me and get the food.

"Give this to Hyomin." I said, giving the kimchi box to her. But she just looked at it.

"Why won't you give it yourself?" She said. I furrowed my eyebrows and weirdly looked at her. But then she walked out.

"Yah, Jiyeon-ah!" I said. She stopped.

"Ugh."

"What's wrong with you?" I asked. But it came out like shouting.

"Let's talk about this later. I'm tired." She answered me. I just sighed. From her voice, I can tell that she's probably tired. But still. Something's wrong. I went back to Boram who is eating peacefully when I sat down and ate.

"What's wrong with Maknae?" She asked.

"She told me she's tired."

"Oh.. Ok." She said.

I know something's wrong. It's not like you Jiyeon-ah.

I quickly finished my food and went to look for Jiyeon. I went inside her room but she's not there.

Then I saw her sleeping peacefully on the couch. Aish.

Maybe tomorrow will do the talking.