maybe you will.

Lan xichen smiled while looking at Wei wuxian. But surprisingly, Wei wuxian carried his siblings easily without worrying about their weight.

"How is he able to do that!? " lan qiren asked.

"I said questions should be answered later! " the woman said, she was angered to see lan qiren asking.

"Now now, we shouldn't fight now. " underworld God! Wei wuxian appeared, saying it.

"Who are you? " everyone asked, the way they asked he disappeared.

"Continue weaklings except Wei wuxian. " the woman said.

"Gege, this is embarrassing! Put us down! " Jiang Cheng shouted.

Wei wuxian chuckled, he carried them to the garden while the others can just follow him.

"A-xian, would you let us down now? " Jiang yanli asked, Wei wuxian smiled he nods.

He lets go of the 2 of them and only carried attheia.

"Finally! " Jiang Cheng shouted, he stretched his arms.

Wei wuxian grinned, he'd laughed. "What's so funny a-xian? " Jiang yanli asked.

"It's nothing. " Wei wuxian said, he stopped.

'I can't tell them that I am laughing at their reactions! 'Wei wuxian thought, he secretly chuckled.

Lan xichen blushed at his laugh, a knight came towards him. "Your Highness, his majesty is calling for you. " the knight said.

Wei wuxian nods, the knight escorted him.

"Where is your brother going? " nie huaisang asked.

"Oh, probably at the black tower. " Jiang Cheng replied, his friends we're confused.

"Black tower is for powerful magicians, our father ruled it. " Jiang yanli said.

Meanwhile with wei wuxian.

"Father, you need me? " wei wuxian asked, Lucas turned around to see his son, wei wuxian.

"My son, I have an arrange marriage for you. " Lucas said, he didn't want to happen this to his own son. It was too early for him to marry someone.

"Wait.. What!? " Wei wuxian stands up he looks disappointed.

"Wei ying calm down.. " lan wangji tried calming him down with a Pat.

Wei wuxian glances at him, he darkened his emotions. "What? May you repeat that again? " Wei wuxian asked, he stands up.

He saw his mom, her emotions were miserable. "I'm sorry, but they are from another realm. They more powerful than us even Lucas. " athanasia said.

Wei wuxian glances down, he feels sorrow. He couldn't do anything, he knew that his empire would be destroyed and killed by the realms.

"What kind of realm were they? " Wei wuxian asked.

"It's the floral realm and heavenly realm. " athanasia said, Wei wuxian doesn't know what to do anymore.

"The floral realm and heavenly realm wanted them?! Why would they want this mischievous and annoying madam of lan!?" Jiang Cheng shouted.

The woman couldn't control herself, she was about to break his head with her instrument but realized it early.

Wei wuxian sighs, he couldn't do anything about it but just needed to accept it. "I accept.. The marriage. " Wei wuxian said.

Athanasia and Lucas smiled in sorrow.

"Then, I will arranged the marriage now. " Lucas said.

Wei wuxian left the room, he went to his bedroom he lays down. 'I still haven't meet my soulmate yet.. 'Wei wuxian thought.

A maid comes inside the room, she seems worried. "Your Highness? Are you ok?" Lily asked, Wei wuxian glances at her and shakes his head.

Lily hugged him, Wei wuxian cried. "I am still not be able to meet my soulmate yet.. " Wei wuxian said.

"Maybe you will. " lily said.

Cliffhanger! 😡