hi

4 days later.

Wei wuxian and akashic finally get along with each other. They were talking in the garden.

Wei wuxian was talking to him, but akashic seems disturbed. "Hm? Is there something wrong that disturb you? " Wei wuxian asked.

Akashic gets out of his over thinking mind. "A-Ah, it's nothing important.. " akashic replied.

"Tell me akashic what is it? I can surely see your face so disturbed. " Wei wuxian said.

"Well, it's about the war about the wens. " akashic said, Wei wuxian's face got darkened.

"He knew? " lan xichen asked the woman, the woman nods.

"It seems like I had a feeling that he know the future. " nie huaisang said while fanning himself.

"And what is it about the wens? " Wei wuxian asked.

"I have the feeling that wens will be attacking obelia first.. " akashic said, wei wuxian glances at the table.

"I also have the feeling, since obelia is popular, wealthy, and the strongest empire out of the empires out there. "Wei wuxian said.

" but it would be difficult to battle them if you were kidnapped wei wuxian.. "Akashic said.

" indeed it is, I am more stronger than my father so if it hadn't for me when the war started. You guys would have been dead. "Wei wuxian said.

" I remember that war when Wei wuxian shown up alive. "Jiang Cheng said.

"Same." Lan wangji said.

A female servant came to get Wei wuxian to his work now, Wei wuxian stands up and bowed. "It looks like it's my time to leave, I hope we see each other again later. " Wei wuxian said.

Wei wuxian walked away. Akashic also stand up. 'I wonder how he will react that I know everything...  'Akashic thought.

"So, it means he also knew the future? " lan qiren asked, the woman ignored his questions because she knew that she doesn't like him.

Lan qiren was furious. "Answer me! " lan qiren yelled.

The woman still ignored. "Please continue. "

With Wei wuxian, he continued to do the paperwork until...

A barrier of wind came inside his window making a smoke which he couldn't see.

"My my, you are just kidnapping me at the right timing. " Wei wuxian said, he smirked and stands up.

He makes the kidnapper finally kidnap him.

"He just left the kidnapper kidnap him?! " Jiang Cheng asked while shouting, his brother wouldn't do that.

Lan wangji was a bit angry, I mean who would even do that to him.

~|••|~

Wei wuxian was taken to a dungeon. "Get rid of the tape, I want him to speak. "

'Ah.. Getting rid of the tape will never let me speak so comfortably when I'm literally tied up in a freakin uncomfortable chair. 'Wei wuxian thought.

They got rid of the tape. "Speak to his highness. "

'His highness? I wouldn't call wen Chao his highness since I'm his majesty. 'Wei wuxian thought.

Wei wuxian chuckled. "His highness? That's the nickname you would call him? What a worthless nickname you have there wen Chao. " Wei wuxian said.

"This is the first time I am going to agree with Wei wuxian, that kind of nickname is worthless for a commoner like wen Chao. " lan qiren said.

Wen Chao turned furious. "How dare you! "

"It's not my fault, your nickname isnt true and you aren't royalty while I am called as his majesty and I am the emperor of obelia. What are you going to do about it? " Wei wuxian said, he used his magic to get rid of the robes and made them unconscious.

"Their weak. I should need to stay here for a while. " Wei wuxian said.

~|••••|~

"His majesty disappeared! "

"Wait what?! "

"Oh no! "

Everyone were panicking.

'Why are they so dramatic, Wei wuxian already got them unconscious.. 'Akashic wondered.

'It's obvious that Wei wuxian isn't in danger since his already that powerful! But I also hope that he is okay.. 'Akashic said.

Lan wangji and lan xichen arrived and then they saw akashic. "Who are you miss? " lan xichen asked.

"I'm a male! " akashic scolded.

"Oh I'm sorry.. " lan xichen said.

"I am the fiance of Wei wuxian. My name is akashic. " akashic said.

'Oh he has a fiance, I didn't have a chance. 'Lan wangji and lan xichen thought.

"I don't like him personal, this is just an arrange marriage so don't take it seriously. " akashic said.

Don't know why they are so focused and so silent so cliffhanger 🤪