THE END.

"Asha? " akashic called out.

The maidservant came inside his room. "Report to his majesty's grandfather Claude that we will prepare a war with the wens. "Akashic said.

" I hope the war will be interesting. "Nie huaisang said while fanning himself again.

The maidservant nods and left the room.

Akashic sighed. 'Just wait for me Wei wuxian, I would never let you down on this. 'Akashic thought.

'I will just go to Claude. 'Akashic thought.

Akashic saw Claude and bowed to him. "I greet you grandfather Claude, I have a report. " akashic said.

"What is it? " Claude asked.

"We have found out that his majesty, Wei wuxian have been kidnapped in the dungeon of the wens. " akashic said.

Claude got a little bit furious. "So what would you want me to do about it? " Claude asked.

"I would you like to prepare troops to prepare for a war with the wens. " akashic said.

"I liked that idea, it would be more better if it was an surprise attack. " Jiang Cheng said.

"I agree. "Lan xichen said.

" sure thing, Felix, go prepare the knights. "Claude said, Felix bowed and left.

~|••••••|~

The obelia guards were ready. Akashic was riding the horse. "They're here. " akashic said.

The wens have arrived. "What is this battle for? "Wen ruohan asked.

" you have kidnapped his majesty, Wei wuxian. And we are asking to give him back. "Akashic said.

" tch, it's so uncomfortable after seeing wen ruohan again. "Jiang Cheng said.

"No wen ruohan, Wei Ying better. "Lan wangji said.

Lan xichen smiled.

"Kidnap? We didn't kidnap him. " wen ruohan said.

"Are you sure cause your son is already sweating so hard and looks suspicious. " akashic said.

Wen ruohan glances at wen Chao. "Father, wen Chao did kidnap Wei wuxian. "

"Oh I see, I'm sorry for that. We will give you Wei wuxian. " wen ruohan said.

He smirked just to think that it was unnoticeable but it was for akashic. "I'm sorry, we're not here just to get wei wuxian. We are here for a war. " Akashic said.

Wen ruohan heard war so he dashed to akashic to attack. Akashic dodged and jumped off the horse, he unsheathe his sword and also attacked wen ruohan.

Akashic disappeared and kicked wen ruohan. Wen ruohan was kicked in the wall, the obelia attacked the wens alongside with lan xichen, Jiang Cheng, Jiang yanli, and lan wangji.

Jiang yanli is useful with her magic so she could protect herself.

The four targeted wen ruohan and dashed at him at the same time. Akashic tried to kick him but wen ruohan grabbed his leg and throws him.

Lan xichen came at the behind to stab him but did it successfully.

"Yes go huan!" Jiang Cheng yelled and stand up. He realized and sit back down.