Tutor|02

Omniscient POV

Omniscient POV

"Tony!" Y/N yelled down the stairway.
Anthony washed his hands and began walking up the stairs. Once he reached the bedroom he knocked on the door.

"Uh- h-hold on!" y/n stammered hurrying to put her shorts back on. She didn't expect him to come upstairs so fast. It usually took him 10 minutes to even reply to her.

"Can I come in now?" AZ chuckled at her stuttering.

"Yeah." She sighed.

He walked in and sat at the edge of her bed watching her grab her books, notes, and pens and bring them over. AZ was her brother Nas' best friend. Nas and Anthony had been best friends since forever, they had known each other since they were 3 and 4 years old. Nas and his sister were 2 years apart and Nas was a year older than AZ.
Anthony was now 17, Nas was 18, and Y/n was 16.
Anthony had been helping her with her school work since she started highschool and since he started basically tutoring her, they grew closer.

"You gotta test tomorrow?" He questioned her.

"Yeah." She huffed from being exhausted.

"Trigonometry, right?" He asked and she replied with a head nod.

He had taken notice to how tired she looked. Her eye bags were darker than usual and she wasn't her energetic self recently.

"How'd you sleep?" He asked in a concerned tone.

"Good." She lied.

"How many hours you get?" Anthony interrogated.

"Enough. Now can you shut up and quiz me?" She said in an annoyed tone.

"Cant quiz you if i'm shutting up." Anthony said with a smirk.

She handed him the note card and he began to quiz her.
_______

Anthony was cleaning up y/n's room while she was asleep. They had studied for about 2 hours before she dozed off. It was now 8:30pm and they started at 4:30pm.

He was now wiping off her desk. He grabbed a Clorox wipe and clean the flat surface. He only had one thing to do now, but he dreaded it. It was vacuuming.

He just sat at her desk and looked through her things. Not in a creepy way or a way to invade her privacy but to just see what else she's into that he didn't already know.
He walked over to her bookshelf and looked at all of her books. She had all kinds. He never knew she read this much.

He then went into her closet and looked at all of her clothes. He really loved the way she dressed. Her style was so nice, she would always switch it up. One day she'd wear a baggy tracksuit and sneakers then the next day she'd be wearing a dress and heels. That was how her closet was separated. One half tomboy clothes and other girly girl clothes.
_______

Y/n walked down the stairs after waking up from her nap. She saw a man sitting on the couch but didn't know who it was. His body looked somewhat familiar, and then he spoke.

"But yeah I think it could work out. Just gotta have the right timing."

"Anthony?" Y/n questioned rubbing her eye.
The man turned his head in her direction and had a confused face, wondering what she wanted.

"I was just seeing who you were." She told.

Y/n walked towards the family room couch that her brother and his best friend sat and talked on. Martin re-runs were playing on the tv. She sat right next to AZ and put her head on his shoulder. He looked into her brown orbs and fought off a smile because of Nas' presence.

"How'd you sleep?" Anthony whispered in her ear which sent shivers down her spine.

"Good, i needed it" She replied a little over a whisper.

"Let's go to your room right quick." He said in her ear low enough to where Nas couldn't hear.

"What about him?" She nodded towards her brother.

Anthony then stood up and Y/n followed after him.
Nas eyed them as they walked out but didn't pay much into it. He was used to them being together a lot. They were really close. So it was normal.

Once the two reached her room Anthony closed the door and locked it. And as soon as he did that he did what he'd been aching to do for so long. He smashed his lips against hers. She didn't resist it and kissed him back.

She felt so good. His soft, plump lips felt so good. And it just seemed like he knew exactly what he was doing.

He slipped his tongue in her mouth earning a soft moan from her to which he groaned. He let his tongue feel the insides of her mouth. He was just exploring. And he loved every second of it. She then began to do the same with her tongue. They groaned in unison, their tongues fighting for dominance.

Y/n could feel something in her. It was like an intense internal feeling. She couldn't explain it. All she knew was that it felt good. It felt so good, she'd never felt this way before. Anthony slid his hand into her pants.

"You mind?" He asked making sure she was ok with it and she nodded.
"Damn, never knew it was like this." He mumbled to himself in reaction of her wetness.

He then slipped his middle and ring finger inside of her. He curled them and moved them in a "come here," way.
"Mm fuck" She moaned breaking the kiss with a trail of saliva connecting their lips.

"You like that?" He questioned in a seductive way.

"Mhm." She hummed.

"Use your words ma." He said moving his fingers faster and placing his thumb on her rosebud and rubbing it fast.

"I-I-I like it!" She yelped and he quickly covered her mouth.

"You gotta be quiet babygirl." He told.

He could feel her begin to clench around his fingers. He could feel her holding back.
"I feel you baby. Let it out. Let it all out." He said in her ear.

"I feel like i have to pee." She said in a worried moan.

"Trust me baby. Just release it." He reassured her.

And just like that she let it go. Her juices released all over his fingers. And he put them in his mouth and slurped off every bit.
"Yo A!" Nas shouted from downstairs making the two jump.

"Shit, I gotta go. See ya." AZ told the young lady.

He placed a quick kiss on her lips. She wanted more than that, so she pulled him by the back of his neck back to her mouth. He grabbed her throat and gave her a sloppy tongue kiss. He wiped hers and his lips off and went back downstairs.
Lmk Your thoughts on this one and how the "sex" scene was. wasn't really too sexual but yea..